Reviews (1 433)
1 433 results
1 376
1 376
All reviews barbacoa sky bar balinese restaurant bumper cars f b ian schrager loft room rooftop pool climbing wall barbecoa minimalist design staff dressed chef jordi spanish chef boutique experience bamboo grove hour direct flight
21 - 26 of 1 433 reviews
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Sanya is so unlike mainland China, it is tropical and the people are so happy to see you. The Edition Sanya is a stunning hotel with great facilities. The rooms are amazing, you know you are staying somewhere special when you return to your room to find that they have unfolded the page corner in the book you are reading and they put a book mark in! The bar is great and they serve exquisite Dim Sum for lunch. Breakfast is fit for kings and the Barbecoa restaurant is the ace in the pack. The private ocean is fun and the swimming pools are the biggest ever, one unfortunate thing is that you cannot swim off of the beach due to underwater currents!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 992DavidF992
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing honeymoon at the Sanya Edition. From the start, the service and attention to detail was impeccable and the food was world class. We were met by friendly staff all around who made our stay super comfortable with a number of surprises thrown in too! Really enjoyed lounging by the various pools, cabanas on the grounds and our wonderful room.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HenrietteZ19, Manager at The Sanya EDITION, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear Woody W,

Congratulations on your honeymoon and thank you for choosing to stay with The Sanya EDITION to celebrate this special occasion.
I am delighted know that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay, while our team members looked very well after you. We desire to infuse emotion into a check-in/check-out world by bringing the sunny rocking island to life in an intimate, seductive environment with the perfect mix of impassioned employees, authentic design and sophisticated personalized service. I feel extremely proud that we made it happen for you. Please rest assured I have shared your comments with the team which made us very encouraged.

I once again thank you for your positive feedback and I look forward to your soonest return.

All my very best,
Executive Assistant to General Manager

Reviewed 27 August 2018

It is a Wow Hotel.
The main entrance, the “aroma”, the atmosphere, the music, the staff...simply one of the best experience hotels in the world.
Also the food was very good, we meat A Spanish Chef (Jordi) that tried to make us feel “at home” with some Mediterranean dishes

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Henriette Z, Manager at The Sanya EDITION, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear I8047DMmigueld,

Thank you for choosing to stay with The Sanya EDITION. I'm delighted to read your compliments on all aspects, particularly when I know that our team members looked very well after you. We desire to infuse emotion into a check-in/check-out world by bringing the sunny rocking island to life in an intimate, seductive environment with the perfect mix of impassioned, engaged employees, authentic design and gracious and sophisticated service. I feel extremely proud that we made it happen for you. Jordi is our excellent Executive Chef, he's always working tirelessly to make our guests feel "at home". Please rest assured I have shared your comments with him as well as the whole team.

We look forward very much to welcoming you back in the not distant future.

Cordially,
Executive Assistant to General Manager

Reviewed 25 August 2018

We have had a wonderful time at The Sanya EDITION.
We can´t thank the staff enough you made our vacation to great memory that we hope to in the near future relive.
The hotel is immaculate, the staff is more then helpful they always greeted you with a happy face. The surrounding is breathtaking.
The Sanya EDITION has everything needed and more to make a wonderful vacation for couples and families.
Thank you again ALL people at The EDITION.. see you soon!!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Thank you restaurant and bar staff for making our stay special! I can see the passion and effort in each and every encounter. Also, really touching amenities arranged to the room and thanks for the upgrade! However, others was not quite smooth.

Was a family trip. Emailed hotel 3 days beforehand. No one replied. Quite unprofessional.

Arrived on that day. Staff allowed another guest behind us checkin before us. We spoke out and staff said she thought that we were together with the guest currently checking in before us.

Although already checked in and despite that i have mentioned the email ignorance issue to 3 different staff at 3 different times, i still insisted to have an explanation as to why no one has replied my email as i have to spend a large amount of time to reschedule my itinerary, especially with kids.

Waiting for my room to be ready at 5pm was not a problem, but i found the kids activity menu extremely disgusting for a 5-star hotel room (see photo) when entering the room.

Does it take only a general manager to reply a simple email? Well, other than that all is good.

Overall was good. Will definitely return!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Henriette Z, Manager at The Sanya EDITION, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear 90wilfredh,

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Sanya. It is truly a pleasure to serve you.

I'm pleasded to know that you enjoyed our restaurant and bar service, room amenities and the lovely rooms. We truly try to make every guest experience individulized and unique, hence it is encouraging to read that we succeeded in these areas. Meanwhile, I sincerely apologize for issues you faced and appreciate the time you have taken to share them with us, as this allows us to delve deeper into the areas and address them with those concerned in an effort for any alike repeat prevention.

We appreciate your confidence in us and will be pleased to host you again in the future!

All my very best,