“Great food”
Review of Strada 22

Strada 22
Ranked #9 of 1 555 Restaurants in Xiamen
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Awesome food, great pasta, the best environment . As good as Melbourne Australia. Will definitely be back again.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I had one of the set menus here and was surprised by the authenticity. The food is good quality normal Italian and Mediterranean food. Would definitely come again.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Everything was so great! I’ve visited this place with my friend at the first time. I loved the food so much. I love the cheese they made, it so tasty and very delicious I’ve ever try it before, people who visit there should try it.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

It was my best experience in Xiamen. Food perfect. Service people's enjoyed and clean. Difficult in China. I recommend this restaurant with 10,1 punting

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Very delicious food and customer service! Amanda herself served us and made sure we started of excited and finished off as excited!!! Must go on every trip to Xiamen!!!

Been to Strada 22? Share your experiences!