Reviews (1 486)
1 486 results
1 401
1 401
All reviewsswim up barnight marketpub streettuk tukangkor watperfect locationwelcome homenoodle stationlight sleeperrain showerairport pickupamazing hotelspecial thankshighly recommend this hotelhotel lobbybreakfast buffetrestaurants and bars
161 - 166 of 1 486 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

.My friend and I stayed here for 4 nights . This place is truely feels like home for the rest of our stay and located right in the city centre near and close to mini maket shopping mall . , this is the place to stay! The complimentary buffet breakfast is amazing, it has wide range of local delights as well as international fare and Its food is varied and delicious with the taste of, Asia, and Europe, our room was beautiful. Spacious big and clean..
at the end thank you to my best friend Mr helicopter and Ms rath for being sooo nice
.Absolutely fantastic! Highly recommended
i would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to SR ..You will not be disappointed .
From Xin Xin

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Na X
CentralSuiteSR, Operation Manager at Central Suite Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Xin Xin,

Thanks for your time to share your awesome experience of your stay with us on Trip Advisor while you are here to visit Cambodia, Kingdom of wonder. I'm delighted to read that you had the wonderful time and enjoyable with our excellence location, service, amenities, and buffet breakfast is amazing. Your review could mean enough to us. We really appreciated your singing the praises of the hotel and described all our Khmer hospitality delivered by our team and I'm so happy to hear that my team treated you well.

Once again, thank you for your great feedback and highly recommend. We look forward to welcoming you back home again in the future.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

It was a very good experience staying in such a good hotel and had such a great hospitality from the team, especially Helicopter, Thy, Bubblegum, Ms. Han and others. They were so friendly, helpful and good in sharing with us the Cambodia language and how's the daily living as a Cambodian. They were also so lovely, they prepared the cool icy towel for us, after our day trip. It's really rare to have such a good team, work together to serve us. After 4 days 3 nights staying over there, we were just like friends. In addition, the hotel environment was so comfy and relaxing! The price that we paid was truly worth it. Besides, the day tour that arranged from the team was incredibly great, the tour guide named Sophea and the driver named Thuon, both of them were so friendly and nice, they shared lots of the story about Cambodia with us, and let us know more about Cambodia. Last but not least, I'll surely recommend my family and friends to pay a visit to Cambodia and stay at this hotel! Everything in Cambodia was far beyond my expectations! Good job guys ! Hope to see you guys real soon

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Shu Y

Dear Shu Y,

First of all we would like to genuinely thank you for sharing with fellow travelers this delightful feedback about our hotel on Trip Advisor.

My team and I are feeling extremely contented to have been able to deliver you with the highest level of service and thank you so much for highlighting the signature services and facilities offered by Central Suite Residence.

Thank you again for your loyalty in our hotel and we are personally looking forward to welcome you back home again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My family had a great time at Central Suite Residence. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. Especially the staff they were very friendly and helpful. Ms Sokha and Mr Pitou. was went above and beyond to make are stay wonderful. Thank you to all the wonderful staff.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Subhi A

Dear Subhi,

We really appreciate the great feedback on staff very friendly and helpful. It’s a pleasure to know that every member of staff you encountered displayed our core values so fully to create a memorable experience for you. With the warmest regards and a huge thank you from our entire team here at Central Suite Residence.

We look forward to welcoming you back home again in the future.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Exceptional friendly and helpful staff , with such a warm welcome, they made my stay very relaxing and comfortable and even bought me a cake and sang me happy birthday ! The hotel is centrally located you can easily walk everywhere, in particular the night markets and pub street. Id highly recommend staying here if you're visiting Siem Reap ! Tim

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank timantill

Dear Timantill,

We are delighted to read about your Great stay experience in our Central Suite Residence. My team and I extend our sincerest appreciation for your compliments and for letting us know that we’ve accomplished our goal of providing an unforgettable experience for your journey to the world famous temples of Angkor Wat.

We look forward to welcoming you back home again in the future.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We had a wonderful, wonderful time in Siem Reap. The Central Suite Residence exceeded our expectations - it is wonderful. The hotel is in a central location with an easy walk to everything and yet it is quiet and restful - it is a real oasis. Excellent location, service, amenities, food, and spa treatments. I highly recommend staying here! Thank you to all of the incredibly kind and thoughtful staff who made our stay so special. Thank you especially Ms Sokha, Mr Storey, Ms Sokhat (Ms Khat) and Mr Sopha and the rest of the staff! We would love to return soon.
Deborah

Room Tip: The rooms are all beautifully decorated, clean and fresh.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank deobrahdebono

Dear Deobrah,

Warmest greeting from Central Suite Residence,

Thanks for your time to share your awesome experience of your stay with us on Trip Advisor while you are here to visit Cambodia, Kingdom of wonder. I'm delighted to read that you had the wonderful time and enjoyable with our excellence location, service, amenities, food and spa treatments. Your review could mean enough to us. We really appreciated your singing the praises of the hotel and described all our Khmer hospitality delivered by our team and I'm so happy to hear that my team treated you well.

We encourage going the extra mile and your appreciation is vital for us.