Nita by Vo Luxury Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Le Meridien Angkor(Siem Reap)
  • Breakfast included
Sokkhak Boutique Resort(Siem Reap)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsrooftop poolboutique hotelangkor wattuk tukoil burnerclosest hotelmobile phoneafter a long daythe hotel staffsmall hotelwelcome drinkprovided freeairport pickupwonderful hotellovely boutiquestaff went out of their wayhighly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Nita By Vo was an excellent boutique hotel in Siem Reap.
We were a family and were treated like royalty by Kong and her great team.
Service was excellent and food was also excellent.
We arrived from an overnight flight and the staff could not do enough to feed us with a fantastic breakfast and make us feel welcome.The hotel is based just outside the main centre which is good as it it is quite and peaceful, with a beautiful pool on the roof and a free tuk tuk shuttle service at night if we wanted to go out for dinner.
Mark , Kerrie , Maddie and Jack-Australia

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Nita hotel is amazing, beautiful, comfortable. The rooms smell delicious and the decoration is amazing. Also it has a perfect and amazing restaurant where you can eat breakfast or dinner after a long day in the temples.
The staff is kind and make you feel incredible all the time. Specially Ms. Kong from the staff was fun and kind.
I deffinitely recomend to visit Nita Hotel and I can't imagine a better place to stay at.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I stayed in this hotel for five nights in September . The service and hospitality by the staff is outstanding and first class, the hotel is very modern and presented to a very high standard. The restaurant and dinning area is very good and the chefs food presentation ls gorgeous.the rooftop pool and bar just soaks up the sun as you have an Angkor beer or chilled wine a.and for the rooms you have a smart TV large bathroom and shower aircon mini bar safe and much more.overall this is a hidden gem in siem reap and I can't wait to return.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank robert b
Reviewed 26 September 2017

My cousin, two girlfriends and I traveled to Siem Riep for the first time and were so pleased we stayed at Nita By Vo. We booked two rooms and the rooms were large and beautiful. Everything exceeded our expectations during our stay and I am so glad I listened to the other trip advisor reviews and booked this hotel. I have travelled to many countries and stayed in many hotels and the service at Nita by Vo has been one of my favourites.

There was always a warm smile to welcome us as we came and went exploring Cambodia and even assistance contacting airlines to try to sort out our flights.

My tip is enjoy the rooftop pool and bar during happy hour after a long day out visiting Angkor Wat.

We dined in the restaurant on one occasion and I also ordered room service which was delicious.

To sum it up - Outstanding service and amazing people. We loved Cambodia so much and they were a huge part of that! Thank you Vanna & Everyone at Nita by Vo! I will definitely stay here again on my next visit to Cambodia.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alexandra F
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Siem Riep was a jewel, one of the best things we discovered in our trip, a small town full of vibrating people, crazy nights and the most beautiful landscapes and ancient architecture in Cambodia, and Nita by Vo Hotel contributed to this feeling.
It is an small hotel, beautiful, modern, and very very close and personal. Since we arrived, we found ourselves at home, better than home, this place has the spirit of boutique hotel, we felt pampered and the staff was always ready to satisfy all our requirements. Always with a smile, they create a very special atmosphere .
We want to thank all of them for making our trip so special.
We definitely recommend Nita by Vo hotel 100%