The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR(Siem Reap)
US$88
US$74
Hotels.com
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$67
US$48
The Privilege Floor by LOTUS BLANC(Siem Reap)
US$130
US$66
US$61
US$55
  • Breakfast included
US$148
US$129
Sokkhak Boutique Resort(Siem Reap)
US$148
US$81
US$42
US$31
Priceline
US$224
US$204
US$308
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$299
US$185
Reviews (5 817)
5 817 results
4 669
4 669
All reviewshospitality desklandmark roomtuk tukbreakfast buffetbeautiful hotelpub streetspecial thankslate checkprivilege floornoodlesamazing servicepool sidetrip to siem reapwould highly recommend this hotelwelcome drinktour guideold market
349 - 354 of 5 817 reviews
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Nothing but excellent things to say about this hotel. The service is outstanding and the food is absolutely amazing. We’ve had 3 meals incredible meals. The facility couldn’t be lovelier and more relaxing! Would absolutely stay here again and recommend to anyone.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Katherine C
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Fantastic resort with its own privacy and gardens although located in an active road. The lobby is beautiful and has a lot of wooden ornaments. The room was clean and spacious with a balcony and beautiful view. We spend three nights at the hotel and wished if we can extend our stay in this relaxing place. The swimming pool side is another place to relax after a long active day.
I would highly recommend this resort to my friends. I would like to thanks the staff for making our stay memorable.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hayekso
Reviewed 12 November 2017

The overall hotel is nice and huge spaces. The interior is great and nice pool. It's just lack of something intimate. However, the breakfast is super as they offer many choice. The room i stay was not as great as i expected as it looking over motorbike parking.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 November 2017

My husband and I spent 5 nights at the The Borei Angkor Resort & Spa and our experience there surpassed expectations. This was our first trip to Cambodia so we had no prior experience in the country. My husband secretly contacted them before hand to let them know we were celebrating our 50th anniversary and would they be so kind as to have a floral arrangement and card for me when we arrived, They outdid themselves and provided a huge arrangement of orchids and other exotic flowers for a small price. Not only were the flowers over the top, but they comped us with a bowl of fresh local fruit and a bottle of champagne. From the moment we checked in, to the day we left, the staff and the general manager, Mr. Tri, went out of their way to provide an over the top experience. We were always greeted by our names and welcomed by all staff. Someone was always there to open doors for us and help us in any way they could. The room was lavish and the bed super comfy. They have a gorgeous pool that is well maintained complete with towels and lounge chairs. It was a welcome amenity after touring the temples all day. To make it even better, they have a breakfast buffet that is included with the room rate. It will satisfy your every craving with both western and Cambodian selections. We didn’t use the spa as we were out touring the temples all day so i can’t comment on that but the treatments listed were extensive. If we return to Siem Reap, we will definitely go back to the Borei Anchor Resort & Spa.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sue G
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Just returned from my second trip to this great resort. The hotel provided airport pickup which was included in the room price. Always nice to arrive with a person waiting with your name once coming out of the arrival gate. The driver was amazing at offering suggestions and showing his love for his country and what it has to offer. The manager at check in was truly engaged and worked to ensure we had what was needed for a successful trip. In addition, as a returning customer the manager upgraded my room along with my two friends who had joined me on this trip. At the suggestion of the manager we attended the cultural show and dinner. Great event I suggest you take part in if available. The room was super clean along with bedding. Mattress I did find to be a little softer then I typically like but a minor point overall. Great trip and resort all around.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends