My husband and I spent 5 nights at the The Borei Angkor Resort & Spa and our experience there surpassed expectations. This was our first trip to Cambodia so we had no prior experience in the country. My husband secretly contacted them before hand to let them know we were celebrating our 50th anniversary and would they be so kind as to have a floral arrangement and card for me when we arrived, They outdid themselves and provided a huge arrangement of orchids and other exotic flowers for a small price. Not only were the flowers over the top, but they comped us with a bowl of fresh local fruit and a bottle of champagne. From the moment we checked in, to the day we left, the staff and the general manager, Mr. Tri, went out of their way to provide an over the top experience. We were always greeted by our names and welcomed by all staff. Someone was always there to open doors for us and help us in any way they could. The room was lavish and the bed super comfy. They have a gorgeous pool that is well maintained complete with towels and lounge chairs. It was a welcome amenity after touring the temples all day. To make it even better, they have a breakfast buffet that is included with the room rate. It will satisfy your every craving with both western and Cambodian selections. We didn’t use the spa as we were out touring the temples all day so i can’t comment on that but the treatments listed were extensive. If we return to Siem Reap, we will definitely go back to the Borei Anchor Resort & Spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is the one and only most reviewed hotel in Siem Reap Cambodia given by thousands of travelers' reviews on TripAdvisor making Borei Angkor the most popular and chosen hotel to stay in Siem Reap while visiting the UNESCO world heritage site of Angkor Wat. Aptly named after 'a territory of Angkor', Borei Angkor Resort & Spa, a truly Cambodia 5 star hotel in Siem Reap is set right in the center of Siem Reap, ideally situated within 15 minutes drive either from Siem Reap International Airport or to Angkor Wat, and only 5 minutes drive to Siem Reap downtown including Pub Street, shopping malls, Angkor Night Market, local restaurants and bars, and other nearby local attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap