A lovely well maintained hotel. The room are large and well appointment with a small balcony! Try to book a pool view room. The bathroom is also large with huge claw footed bath and a nice shower head. There is an old world charm about this hotel. The breakfast is very good with a huge selection of Asian and western foods. They have several food stations eggs, fresh fruit, noodles, lot cha and crepes! They even have decent coffee! The pool area is lovely and well maintained. We decided to eat in one night they have choose your own BBQ with lots of choice starting from $1USD.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is the one and only most reviewed hotel in Siem Reap Cambodia given by thousands of travelers' reviews on TripAdvisor making Borei Angkor the most popular and chosen hotel to stay in Siem Reap while visiting the UNESCO world heritage site of Angkor Wat. Aptly named after 'a territory of Angkor', Borei Angkor Resort & Spa, a truly Cambodia 5 star hotel in Siem Reap is set right in the center of Siem Reap, ideally situated within 15 minutes drive either from Siem Reap International Airport or to Angkor Wat, and only 5 minutes drive to Siem Reap downtown including Pub Street, shopping malls, Angkor Night Market, local restaurants and bars, and other nearby local attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap