Reviews (3 483)
3 483 results
3 259
3 259
All reviews personal driver damnak lounge borei angkor royal suite hour driver sunset suite landmark package cocktail hour fourth floor private driver free laundry all day breakfast bottle of champagne mobile phone free mini bar tour guide special thanks
479 - 484 of 3 483 reviews
Reviewed 19 October 2017

My wife and I stayed at the Privilege Floor for our honeymoon, and the staff took care of us the entire time we were here. Alex, in particular, went above and beyond to make sure our every need was met.

Room Tip: Airport transfer
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul_71987
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

This is the best vacation that I ever had in the Southeast Asia. Even we had a little problem when we got to the airport but after that we have a wonderful time from the time we got to the hotel until the day we left.

I have to say that we’re lucky to meet Alex (the manager) he took a good care of us, suggested to all the best restaurants and show in Siem Riep, the caring and helping is the most important to me because this is the first time in Cambodia.

Thank you we coming again . Cheer this hotel best staff ever and recommend this hotel you not going to disappointed

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank TrailBlazer148788
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Was a real pleasure to stay at The Privilege Floor. We got a personal host to assist with all check in formalities, showing us the pool, spa, restaurants. It was a breeze to check in post a long and tiring flight.

The room is wonderful, luxurious and comfortable. Food is exemplary, possibly the high point of the hotel.

If ever I return to Siem Reap, this is where I'll stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Found it hard to leave. Amazing staff, who are totally genuine in wanting to make you feel special. Great in house restaurants, and a terrific gift shop. The property is set well back off the road, so traffic noise is none existent. The Hotel is a short Tuk Tuk ride from the centre of town, which all adds to the fun.

Room Tip: Privilege floors are 3 and 4
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ed h
Reviewed 18 October 2017

My wife and I recently stayed at the Borei Angkor Privilege Floor and can't say enough about our experience. The hotel is amazing and the Privilege floor outstanding. The staff are exceptionally knowledgable and friendly and the service beyond our expectations. Alex was our manager for the Privilege floor and went above and beyond to ensure our stay was the best we could ever imagine. I can't say enough about how he and the rest of the staff were responsive to our needs and there to help us in any way.
I would not stay anywhere else but this hotel while in Siem Reap and only wished I had this level of service and professionalism everywhere I stayed. Thank you Alex and thank you Borei Angkor!!!!!

Room Tip: Room 411 is perfect.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple