All reviewsoperations managercomplimentary tuk tuk serviceterrace suitepersonalized serviceoutdoor showerspecial thanksclose to the airportcold towelsmobile phonewarm hospitalityprivate tourbeautiful resorttrip to siem reapcooking classtemple tourrooms are spaciousa wonderful stay
Reviewed 13 September 2017

This was my best hotel experience.
The rooms are spacious, with hug bed and well equipped with high quality amenities, including a coffee machine with choice of coffee flavours.
The staff at this hotel are absolutely wonderfully, very polite and helpful, attentive with personal touch.
Although we are on vegetarian diet, the meal was terrific, variety of dishes, salad bar, sushi bar, dessert and fruits. The desserts was very yummy, I was looking forward for the dessert at very meal.
A special feature is the local mobile phone provides in very room. Making it easy for us to contact the hotel for help and contact with our teammates when we were out.
Specially thanks to the pastry Chef for his efficient and excellent job in making a birthday cake for my friend on her special day. I requested it during breakfast and a very beautiful cake was presented during lunch time, well done and thank you Chef.
To everyone we met at Anantara Angkor, thank you very much for your warm welcome and hospitality, making our stay a memorable one.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Anthony_Borantin, General Manager at Anantara Angkor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear EstherHSHC,

Thank you so much for this gracious feedback on Trip Advisor and for sharing it with fellow travelers.

At ANANTARA we are remaining fully committed to deliver the highest level of experiential service to our guest and I genuinely feel contented that we have been able to make your stay a memorable one. Our Team Members are trained and developed on permanent basis in order to access to the higher level of service delivery and ensure to anticipate all the needs of our guests, at any moment or occasion.

Thanks again for this wonderful feedback and looking forward to welcoming you at ANANTARA ANGKOR RESORT in the near future.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

This was my best hotel/resort stay. It was so comfortable and cozy. The service was attentive with a personal touch. Meals were so yummy especially the desserts. Although I am not a dessert person I looked forward to the desserts for every meal.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Bin_7

Dear Bin_7,

Warm greetings from Anantara Angkor Resort!

Foremost I would like to genuinely thank you for sharing with fellow travelers this delightful feedback about our boutique resort on Trip Advisor.

The team and myself are feeling extremely contented to have been able to deliver you with the highest level of service and thank you so much for highlighting the signature services and facilities offered by Anantara Angkor Resort.

Thank you again for your loyalty in our brand and I am personally looking forward to welcome you back at Anantara Angkor Resort, during your next stay in Cambodia.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Overall it was a great stay in the resort with clean, nice environment and very attentive staff who take care of each individual. Food is great and varieties change everyday... I specially like the desserts

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels

Dear ylc651,

Warm greetings from ANANTARA Angkor Resort,

Thank you so much for this delightful feedback and I feel extremely contented that you have appreciated the luxurious facilities and services featured in our property. To deliver a unique and memorable experience is part of our brand promise and the well being and utmost satisfaction of our guest an essential aspect of our mission.

Once again, many thanks for sharing this memorable journey with us and the team and myself are looking forward to welcoming you back in Angkor, in the near future.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Excellent hospitality and support provided. Our success and members satisfactions was supported fully through-out the 6 days stay at Anantara Siem Reap. We arrive on 31 AUG - 5 SEP'17.
The only set back was no big hall to accommodate our 65 members capacity. However the Resort make alternative arrangements with Ree Hotel Events Hall to facilitate our workshop sessions.
The staffs and ground crews were very professional and sincere in their care, service and hospitality.

Room Tip: Excellent room service and I like the lay out and easy access to swimming pool salt water. Very nice woody and romantic environment.
Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear seluas,

Reviewed 6 September 2017

The Resort is very beautiful & it has a salty swimming pool. The room is clean & very comfortable.The staff is committed & attentive in providing gd services. The food in the restaurant was very yummy . We had a wonderful stay!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends