“Recommended tour guide”

One Cambodia Tour
Ranked #64 of 318 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Welcome to One Cambodia Tour is a group of famous licensed tour guides and taxi drivers who have been working as a professional tour guides for many years in all tourism sites around Cambodia especially in Siem Reap province. We all have been well trained & issued a license with recognized by Ministry of Tourism (only certified guides are allowed to accompany tourists into all the tourism sites). If you wish to have enjoyable and unforgettable experience with informative local tour guide who are able to explain the history, art, cultures and architecture of ancient temples or other tourism sites, We are your best choice. Please let one of our teammates serve you to explore all the mazing temples and other attractive sits with during your forthcoming trip to SiemReap-Angkor, Cambodia. You won’t regret.
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Nice driver.. hassle free n helpful driverm.. please dont hestitate to contact mr safi if u need any service..

Safy Angkor W, Owner at One Cambodia Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

I would like to thanks both so much choose my service during your trip in Siem Reap. our team is very pappy all the time. hope one day will see you again in the future

All reviews
"night market"
in 4 reviews
"days in siem reap"

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We took 2 days trip and pick up service to the mekong express stop. The driver can speak bahasa too! He help us to buy sim card. Very recommended

Safy Angkor W, Owner at One Cambodia Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

I would like to thank Ms Mariske Regina provided a job for us during your trip in Siem Reap.for a few day
I'm very glad all the times.
Have a nice day for you and family
Safety journey flight back to Indonesia.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Our group enjoyed our stay in Cambodia last November. Safy was very responsive, he recommends great places to visit and to dine in, he is always on time and most importanly, offers very affordable rates. I highly recommend his excellent service. Thanks Safy for making our trip fun and memorable!

Safy A, Owner at One Cambodia Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Thanks you so much choice my service during your in Siem Reap.
Dear value customers ! We are so proud for your coming to visit our country and happy for your appreciated our services.we would like to thanksgiving to you and family very much! And wish you all the best happiness healthy wealthy strongly success and safety trip of your travel.we do hopefully to see you again in next holiday.
Best regards
Mr Safy

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

I from Kampong Cham of CAMBODIA.we are Muslim My parents booked a 1 day private tour (10/1/2018) including sunrise. We had such a great and memorable day. We were at the front of the lake and viewed a beautiful sunrise to start our day and saw Angkor Wat, Ta Promh, Ta Nei and Angkor Thom. Good lunch recommendation too. Vanny was friendly, and extremely knowledgeable about the Hindu and Buddhist history and mythology, Cambodian history and temple architecture. Both he and our driver Sopheap were thoughtful, made sure we were comfortable and got to the temple at times with less crowd and (where possible) most shade. I booked via email with Safy who was quick to respond, very polite and made the whole process very easy. Thank you One Cambodia Tour! We thoroughly enjoyed our day and can't wait to come back

I would like to thanks so much to altogether provided a job for us during your trip in Siem Reap,,for a few day.
I am very glad all the times.
Have a nice day for you and family
Definitely one day will see you again in the future
Best regards
Mr Safy

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I booked a 2 day temple tour with One Cambodia Tour amainly due to the good reviews on Trip Advisor. and most importantly.
when inquiring about the tour the communication was the best compared to other tour companies. Communication and coordination was with our guide Mr Chamnan and he was very prompt and excellent leading up to the trip.

My tour guide was Mr. Chamnan Samnang who was very friendly and laughed alot. We managed to head to all the temples with limited amount of people and got a front row seat for the Ankor Wat Sunrise - we got there at around 4:45am but it was worth it!
Only suggestion is to bring a flash light as it was so dark I could hardly see where I was going :) when we were walking there. Special mention to Mr Chamnan - I had phone issues and he was very helpful and dropped me off back to hotel to fix etc
I also lost all of my photos on Day #1 and Mr Chamnan was kind enough to take extra photos for me on Day 2 to make up for it and even took me back to some locations from Day 1 :) Thank you, you guys were great!

Safy A, Owner at One Cambodia Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

thanks you altogether so much choosedour service during your trip in Siem Reap.
I Safy would like to thank very much to altogether provided a job for us here and my guide/driver during your trip in SIEM REAP
I am very glad all the times.
Have a nice day for you and family
Safety flight back your country