“Perfect Tour in Siem Reap”
Review of One Cambodia Tour

One Cambodia Tour
Ranked #64 of 318 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Welcome to One Cambodia Tour is a group of famous licensed tour guides and taxi drivers who have been working as a professional tour guides for many years in all tourism sites around Cambodia especially in Siem Reap province. We all have been well trained & issued a license with recognized by Ministry of Tourism (only certified guides are allowed to accompany tourists into all the tourism sites). If you wish to have enjoyable and unforgettable experience with informative local tour guide who are able to explain the history, art, cultures and architecture of ancient temples or other tourism sites, We are your best choice. Please let one of our teammates serve you to explore all the mazing temples and other attractive sits with during your forthcoming trip to SiemReap-Angkor, Cambodia. You won’t regret.
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

I from Kampong Cham of CAMBODIA.we are Muslim My parents booked a 1 day private tour (10/1/2018) including sunrise. We had such a great and memorable day. We were at the front of the lake and viewed a beautiful sunrise to start our day and saw Angkor Wat, Ta Promh, Ta Nei and Angkor Thom. Good lunch recommendation too. Vanny was friendly, and extremely knowledgeable about the Hindu and Buddhist history and mythology, Cambodian history and temple architecture. Both he and our driver Sopheap were thoughtful, made sure we were comfortable and got to the temple at times with less crowd and (where possible) most shade. I booked via email with Safy who was quick to respond, very polite and made the whole process very easy. Thank you One Cambodia Tour! We thoroughly enjoyed our day and can't wait to come back

Safy A, Owner at One Cambodia Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

I would like to thanks so much to altogether provided a job for us during your trip in Siem Reap,,for a few day.
I am very glad all the times.
Have a nice day for you and family
Definitely one day will see you again in the future
Best regards

in 4 reviews
"phnom"
"smile"

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I booked a 2 day temple tour with One Cambodia Tour amainly due to the good reviews on Trip Advisor. and most importantly.
when inquiring about the tour the communication was the best compared to other tour companies. Communication and coordination was with our guide Mr Chamnan and he was very prompt and excellent leading up to the trip.

My tour guide was Mr. Chamnan Samnang who was very friendly and laughed alot. We managed to head to all the temples with limited amount of people and got a front row seat for the Ankor Wat Sunrise - we got there at around 4:45am but it was worth it!
Only suggestion is to bring a flash light as it was so dark I could hardly see where I was going :) when we were walking there. Special mention to Mr Chamnan - I had phone issues and he was very helpful and dropped me off back to hotel to fix etc
I also lost all of my photos on Day #1 and Mr Chamnan was kind enough to take extra photos for me on Day 2 to make up for it and even took me back to some locations from Day 1 :) Thank you, you guys were great!

Safy A, Owner at One Cambodia Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

thanks you altogether so much choosedour service during your trip in Siem Reap.
I Safy would like to thank very much to altogether provided a job for us here and my guide/driver during your trip in SIEM REAP
I am very glad all the times.
Have a nice day for you and family
Safety flight back your country

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

They are very responsive and flexible about your requests. I like how they consider the efficiency of the tour. They know the pros and cons of the places well. During the Angkor tour, our guide reversed the route so that we will not meet too many tourists. It was very effective. We visited some temples where there is almost just us.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

we have a awesome days in siem reap with guide of MR. Safy. Recommended to book transport with Safy . you will have the cheapest fare in the town with a good service

Safy A, Owner at One Cambodia Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear value customers ! We are so proud for your coming to visit our country and happiness for your appreciated our services.we would like to thanksgiving to you and family.And wish you all the best happiness healthy wealthy strongly success and safety trip of your travel.we do hopefully to see you again in next holiday.
Best Regards
Mr Safy Tour Organizer Cambodia

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 January 2018

We arrived at Siem Reap on Xmas morning 25th Dec 2017 at 8 pm. Safy was already there waiting for us at the exit. as check in time at hotel was at 1 pm ,so Safy took us immediately for our first day tour. Our frist stop was the Silk farm ,followed by the War Museum. Later after checking in the hotel, Safy took us to the Cambodian Cultural Show which took the whole afternoon till 630pm. Lunch and dinner was delicious at the halal restaurant "The Muslim Family restaurant", I think.
The nest day Safy had hired a licensed tour to take us around Angkor Wat, Bayon and Ta Phrom temples. That was the main highlight of this visit here. We stayed for 4 nights and 4 days, every night shopping at the Night Market. Thank you Safy, we had enjoyed our stay in Siem Reap, good food and great adventure.

Best Regards