Reviews (2 225)
2 226 results
1 971
1 971
All reviews tuk tuk driver bedtime stories angkor wat guide book junior suite an english speaking guide little touches mosquito net room rate fresh fruit small hotel free massage an oasis colonial style loved this hotel khmer massage hotel arranged
108 - 113 of 2 226 reviews
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Loved the stay! We landed very late at night under heavy rain, the pick up service was really wonderful. We got to the hotel and were directly to our room, no need for check in or any formalities. The next morning breakfast was served with a great smile. I went to the front desk to double check if they needed my credit card info or anything else. The service was superb, got so much helpful information including a guide book and a list of the most common words, it was very helpful during our stay. The booking was done directly at the hotel website thus the room rate included a tuk tuk driver who took us everywhere we wanted to go. Really amazing and friendly service. The swimming pool is also great as well as the spa. Will definitely recommend the hotel to everyone. Thank you!

Room tip: We got a room on the second floor.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

We were so happy with everything & everyone at this hotel. The greeting was warm & friendly. Breakfast set menu was quickly served. Pools were wonderful and refreshing after a day at the temples. Tuk tuk's supplied to drive you into the markets. Spa was superb. Will recommend to my fellow travellers.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved this hotel and the staff. Super friendly and helpful, helped us plan our trips to the temples and to a mountain/waterfall, set up at Tuk tuk driver for our entire stay and he was amazing! We went into town a few nights as well. Free massage! Room was clean and cute! Pools were nice! Loved this place!

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I am SO SO happy that I found this place rather than staying in one of those massive high rise hotels that line the Main Street. This hotel is quaint, friendly & peaceful. Because the hotel is smaller than the massive ones out on the main drag, it's more boutiquey & gives more of a homely feel. All the staff were super friendly & nothing was too much trouble for them. We had a beautiful room on the ground floor overlooking the pool. And the pool! Wow!! Talk about stunning! And it was always so peaceful & quiet! I think everyone was always out at the temples so I throughly enjoyed having the pool to myself!
We ate quite a few meals at the restaurant & the food was great! Best food we had in Cambodia!!
Even the tuk tuk driver that the hotel arranged was fabulous! He was very friendly, patient & accommodating.
We will definitely stay here again next time we are in Siem Reap.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kelly M
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Unless the Pavilion D'Orient Boutique Hotel is booked, I won't stay anywhere else. Out of all my five times staying here (for multiple days at a time) I have never had a bad experience worth mentioning (or remembering....stoner memory) - it's constantly been excellent. The rooms, the pools (two of), the food (both restaurant and room service), and the spa services (massage) all excellent and above all THE STAFF are faultless, friendly, polite and so helpful and welcoming...Sebastien, they are your greatest assets!

This time around I brought along two new comers to Siem Reap and the hotel - they loved it too and found my sentiments above on par with their thoughts.

There's a small convenience shop located about 100-200 metres down from the hotel where you can ascertain genuine alcohol at scarily cheap prices (1.25L Gentleman Jack at under 40usd!!!) as well as snacks and other beverages.

Highly recommended boutique hotel that's out of town, but not too far, very quiet and an oasis from the outside streets, with a complimentary tuk-tuk and driver for daytime/evening use and easily arranged tours with Government approved guides (multiple languages available).....perfect place to stay in Siem Reap.

Date of stay: July 2017