“Good & cheap cafe ”

Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped over for a cafe & watch a match during the World Cup in 2018. Had a nice local cafe. Good quality & nice service.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Guy that served us was so welcoming and spoke great English. He accommodated very well for gluten free - something that other restaurants in Copacabana have been awful with. Had naked lentil burger and fries (separate fryer). Great value too - 29Bs for soup, main and fruit.

1  Thank Lr0ber
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

The food, service and music was average. But despite that it was a good experience and the price was ok.

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

My partner and I both had burgers from the evening menu, they tasted ok. The meat was pink, but that is usually how I like my meat, however I woke up in the middle of the night with terrible food poisoning, vomiting, etc. My partner, who has a slower metabolism, was extremely nauseous (and the rest) a few days later. Avoid this place if you value your health. They should be ashamed.

3  Thank Chris B
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Although we enjoyed our meal at the time, my girlfriend woke up at 4am the next day incredibly ill due to the pizza she ate here. We had to call a doctor in the end and it turns out the pizza had given her an infection - she had horrific stomach cramps and couldn't even keep water down! I had their pasta and was fine but eat here with caution!

3  Thank SusannahKat