All reviews short stay clean rooms nice place bar services business traveler indian restaurant orange juice price quality every hour breakfast buffet airport country descent standart concentrate feeling personnel
Reviewed 4 October 2018

If not being tired and not being able to find another hotel with 2 rooms, I and my friend would never ever choose this hotel to stay. Because you know the attitude in Algeria towards man and woman traveling together is: they want to sleep together. Especially being only friends. Not lovers, not couple, with hurting arm, stiff leg, after driving 7 hours. What these man and woman will do in Algeria? Sleep together! Yey! That´s what they want to do! So we paid 240 Euros, yes 240 euros for 1 night for 2 rooms (33000 dinars!). And this is what we´ve got: dirty floor - my suitcase got dirty, garbage in a little fridge, dirty shower - not hygenic shower walls - was disgusting to take a shower, no wifi - no information, have to go and ask in info centre, food is not included in such a price, also found ashtrey close to the bed with folded paper info flyer not to smoke (wtf??? Who the hell smokes in the room??), little room, view to the building area, bad isolation - I woke up many times from slammed doors, steps in the corridors. I really needed to rest my arm, but after that night had even more pain in shoulders, arm, hips and leg - I simply couldn´t sleep because of the noise all the night around. My friend also couldn´t sleep normally and next day we had to drive 5 hours again. Wow. Nice vacation because of sleeping at Ibis. In the evening staff was friendly and nice. It is the only plus. But in the morning there was another shift of staff and we got looks - I have blond hair and my friend is algerian. Wow, so nice. Is this everything what people can think about in that country? Really? Ah, and of course no english language, no hi or bye to woman - I simply didn´t exist. And this hotel is close to the airport. If I judged my vacation in this country based on this hotel - I´d say never ever travel to Algeria. I´m happy that I had totally opposite experience in Oran and Bejaia.

Room Tip: The only tip: don´t go there - save your money!!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Modesta_Zi
EPARODI, Directeur général at Ibis Alger Aeroport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Dear Customer,
First of all we thank you for taking the time to post your opinion, your feelings are precious to us, we are sincerely sorry that certain services of our hotel have not lived up to your expectations, for this purpose, we would like to apologize.
We hope that on a future visit, we can make amends for this bad experience.
We look forward to welcoming you again.
Cordially

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here few times for Business trips, transit only, simple, clean big hotel for near airport, comfortable bed, no coffee tray in room, no gym and swimming pool, typical breakfast spread, good Internet speed, big famous mall behind hotel, special mention---.excellent Indian restaurant in mall (taste of India), absolutely safe area, semi metro city feeling, was pleasantly surprised in last visit when receptionist greeted me with folded hand (namaste) but they are slow and need to gear up like other ibis hotels.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
EPARODI, Directeur général at Ibis Alger Aeroport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Hello Mr. Jai,
Thank you for this beautiful comment. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that you enjoyed our various services. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

nice place to be if you are traveling in Algeria, 5 min to the airport. easy to get there from the airport as they have a shuttle every hours.
the staff is very friendly specially FERIEL. they also have a nice place outside for a drink.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
EPARODI, Directeur général at Ibis Alger Aeroport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Hello sir ,
Thank you for this beautiful comment. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. and that you could take advantage of our different services. We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I passed one night with my familly in this hotel and to summarize the situation the staff was really very friendly and helpful, unfortunately the hotel was a workshop the parking was outside the hotel and that was not really convinient. There is no really room service as it was late and ordered for my kids something for dinner but they was only tuna and cheese Pannini and only orange juice as choice and in the room you find a menu with large choice but unfortunately that choice was not available.For the breakfast and for the price paid the choice was very very limited to dont say they was not really choice for a bufet. The reception was in renovation and you feel yourself in a workshop.The room was according Ibis standard but yu feel that they was not a serious maintenance and the rooms look very old same for the bathroom. If we need to give a classification for the hotel i will give 2 stars and i give 3 points for the Rating because the staff is very friendly and do their best to help.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
EPARODI, Directeur général at Ibis Alger Aeroport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Dear Mr. Sayede,
First, we would like to thank you for choosing ibis Algiers Airport,
and even more to have taken the time to give us your comments which will undoubtedly help us to improve our quality of service, and to be better to receive you at a future occasion.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

I went to the hotel while the bar was under renovation.
Plenty of construction while staying in the hotel. And still, I had one of the greatest hotel experience of my life.
It is not fancy, but descent enough, practical and small.
The beds are incredibly good.
Staff are well trained, and professional.
The hotel is not too far from the airport and the hotel has a private shuttle to help customers coming and going.

There is something very strange about this hotel, it is on the paper far from the best hotel I have been to, but practically it is in my top 5.

I guess there is something magical about the hotel... or is it the country?

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Remy,
The entire ibis Algiers Airport team joins me in thanking you warmly for your message.
We are delighted that you have appreciated our sense of hospitality and are happy to have offered you an unforgettable stay with us.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon