“Ciao!”
Review of PastAmore

PastAmore
Reserve with OpenTable
PastAmore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 25 Restaurants in Amherst
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Far from our first visit, a review of Pastamore in Amherst, NH is overdue

Like “real” Italian food in a cozy setting of about 12 tables in three open rooms at a very fair price? If so, then you must give Pastamore a chance to see if your experience matches ours. (Also a special couple that we tag up with about half the time and Jim & I can get our veal parmigiana)

The small staff makes it feel like family while you leisurely sip a cocktail or beverage of your choice and call on them when you’re ready to order

Reviewed 24 March 2018

We tried this place years ago and were not impressed. After seeing some good reviews we thought we'd try it again to see if it had improved. The food was bland, watery and loaded with sodium. All that and to find that the place is pricey to boot, will not be revisiting.

1  Thank paws28
Reviewed 3 March 2018

The last couple of times i have been there over the last several months, the quality and portions have gone downhill. I ordered pasta and bolanaise sauce as the sauce portion was enough for a child. Not going back again.

1  Thank suecinnh
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I had read on TripAdvisor that this was number 3 of 14 restaurants in the area. I was visiting a friend who lives nearby and we were out shopping and since we were so close to this restaurant and it had a good rating we stopped by.

I was disappointed with the food. I ordered Gamberi Portofino and it had plenty of shrimp but barely any tomatoes and at the most two leaves of spinach. I was looking for something with fish as well as vegetation and was sorely disappointed. My daughter ordered Gnocchi and was given tortellini.

The saving grace was the service which was very good but I wasn't impressed with the food at this restaurant.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Dinner begins with a loaf of their hot homemade bread (fantastic)! For a small restaurant, the menu offers a wide variety of delicious dishes. PastAmore is a good place to go for lunch, too (lighter menu). The staff is warm and friendly -- a real customer-oriented place. Even the chef-owner comes out of the kitchen to greet customers and make them feel valued. Yes, it gets noisy at times but people are enjoying good food and conversation.

Been to PastAmore? Share your experiences!