Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$91
HurbUS$95
TravelocityUS$91
Orbitz.comUS$91
CheapTicketsUS$91
TripadvisorUS$91
All reviews front desk staff recommend this hotel great place to stay would stay here again the ground floor other places beds were comfortable chris jacuzzi woman housekeeper
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 November 2020 via mobile

This hotel is a great value for the price. It's just a little dated but the staff more than makes up for that. Every single person on the staff that I have had any interactions with have been polite, kind, helpful, courteous, and respectful. The front desk staff has been very accommodating with the choice of rooms, and have went above and beyond to make my stay over the past two weekends an enjoyable one. I highly recommend this place.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nicole Radice, General Manager at Alliance Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2020

Dear Jesse,

Alliance Hotel & Suites

Reviewed 25 October 2020 via mobile

Comfy king bed, spent the night relaxing in jacuzzi,breakfast was good and front desk was very polite and helped me with suggesting some dinner options for me and my bf to enjoy our romantic night, definitely worth coming back for another night of fun and relaxation away from home.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Chris Goodell, General Manager at Alliance Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2020

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 22 September 2020 via mobile

First, I’m disappointed in the price for the room I got. It was a $60 at most. It was semi clean....hair on the toilet and in the shower. The shower was awful! If I turned it to where the water came out nice, the water was extremely too hot, so as not to scald myself, I had to turn the shower to a trickle and stand close underneath it to have a shower. Not the way I wanted to start my day. Ugh!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Anupam Dave, General Manager at Alliance Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2020

Dear Jody

We apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory. We are looking into the matter. We would like to give you an upgraded room at regular price for your future visit to Alliance if you decide to stay with us.

Most of our customers are very satisfied with the upgrades that we have put in and the cleanliness of the hotel. It seems we might have missed some part.

Thank you.

Reviewed 17 August 2020

This is a top notch property with great group of people from the front desk staff to the housekeepers. Really big rooms, comfortable beds, and good breakfast with lots of choices! A really nice place to stay!!!

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Chris Goodell, General Manager at Alliance Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2020

Dear Rochelle,

Reviewed 17 August 2020

It was clean, quiet and the beds were comfortable. They have been updating the hotel but it is still a bit run down. Everything in the hotel worked fine but it is older. The staff was exceptionally friendly. Breakfast was ok but in the era of COVID, you have different standards. If, for some reason, I would have to stay in Alliance again, I will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2020

Dear Sir,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Alliance. We appreciate your feedback and would like to welcome you again on your next visit to Alliance. We are restricted with the choices that we can offer in this Covid times. We cannot wait until things get back to normal so that we can run our operations full fledged.

Thank you.