Lowest prices for your stay
US$107
View deal
Lol.travel
getaroom.comUS$109
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2019

Very clean hotel with welcoming staff! They went above and beyond to provide my family with a great stay. Every time we walked past they always greeted us and smiled. Pool was a little small but the kids didn’t mind. Breakfast was a typical choice breakfast but still good. Thank you for a pleasant stay!

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 21 June 2019

Great customer service and amazing beds you sleep so good! Will always try to find one wherever I go for work. This hotel really cares about the customers and employees. It shows how great the employees are.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Choice Hotels
Reviewed 9 June 2019 via mobile

Overall, this is probably the best Quality Inn my husband and I have stayed at. The only negative is that the walls are paper thin and we could hear everything our neighbors were saying at a very early time.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
HotelManager7600, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Alliance, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2019

MistyJean1120,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Quality Inn in Alliance, Ne. I am sorry to hear about the walls being paper thin. I will pass that information along to the GM and Owners.

Reviewed 18 April 2019

My son and I stayed here for a family get away. The staff and the facility are amazing! We will definitely be staying here again! I can not rave enough how great our stay was! Breakfast was amazing as well.

Date of stay: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with Choice Hotels

pizzlekp,

Our staff strives to be on top on everything to make our valued guests stay great and amazing! We are looking forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 6 April 2019

Very quiet, peaceful and the air was clean so I did not get asthma. Pool was warm so I was able to swim. It was overall a good experience and the best of our 3 day trip to South Dakota. Trip Advisor wants me to add more details but what just you say when you just check in, swim and go to bed? I had a great night's sleep here as there was no toxic fragrance to contend with which I had to deal with in the two previous motel rooms! For me this was GREAT!

Room tip: They always want me to answer concerning automatic front doors but WHAT ABOUT THOSE OF US DISABLED BY TOXIC SPRAYS?
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Autumn M,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! I am pleased to see we were able to meet all your needs, especially with the warm pool and fragrance scent in the rooms. Hope to see you again.