- About as cheap a room as you'll find anywhere these days
- Good bathroom with high shower water pressure
- Still had vacancies very late at night (I had no reservation), and owner came to desk within seconds of my arriving at desk
- Thermostat on A/C unit was limited to 66 F, with no manual/always on mode, so the unit kept shutting off without keeping the room comfortably cool (probably low-mid 70s F across the room where the bed is). I lost hours of sleep due to the stuffiness.
- Still has smoking rooms, and I was accidentally given one initially (but owner was quick to make it right when I returned to front desk)
- Very small/cramped parking lot - just have to hope no one else is coming, going, or moving when you are!
I wanted to give this place 5* for being such a great value and accommodating me after midnight in an emergency, but the A/C issue robbed me of half a night's sleep. If you're planning a stay during the summer and like to sleep cold, I'd look elsewhere... but otherwise, this is the quintessential place to sleep for 8 hours on the cheap.More
- Free Wifi
- Fitness centre