Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2019

Older motel but exceptionally well maintained. Super clean, cute rooms, very very nice management, and super good price. Easy to miss but worth turning around for :) Totally surprised me but would stay here any time I am in this area!

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Nice and quiet. A cute older motel. One of the cleanest places I’ve ever stayed. Kind owners and very affordable! We will be staying here again! I would definitely recommend this place. No breakfast but lots of places around to try.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Lodging in western Nebraska is difficult to find. This is an older family run motel. The room was IMMACULATE. Don’t be afraid of it. And for the price...$50 total for 1 bed, $65 for 2! You can’t beat it!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank dak_gal
Reviewed 29 August 2017

On a family road trip - booked ahead of time and were not disappointed. We had 3 rooms: Room 23 had a kitchenette and queen bed, Room 15 had 2 queens and was a bit older looking inside. Room 21 has a queen and the only draw back was the curtains didn't close completely. The beds were very comfortable and there were excellent towels and a good shower. All rooms had a refrigerator and microwave. For the money it was an excellent value and the reservations was in order and we had no issues. We enjoyed our night here.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2017

My wife and I were traveling across the country by car and by the time we got to Alliance we were worn out and ready to stop. So we had our Garmin start looking for places. We stopped and looked at a couple of rooms in other hotels. My wife is particular so we just drove by this property on the first swing through town because it is clearly an older place and that often means run down. Well this place is not run down. To be sure it is older, but it is very well kept, fresh paint, clean and so forth. We were pleasantly surprised to find dishes and silverware in the cabinets for our use. And a real full size coffee maker and a can of cheap coffee. Bed was comfortable and we slept well, which is of course the reason for stopping. Wifi worked well. All our basic needs were met but to be sure there was nothing extravagant. But of course not, it was very inexpensive. It is on my radar and we will certainly go back there on our next cross country trip.

Room tip: Eat in the attached Mexican restaurant. Good food
Date of stay: August 2017