Lowest prices for your stay
US$73
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
CheapTicketsUS$73
TravelocityUS$73
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2019

The hotel is in very bad need of a total remake. The carpets and furniture are old and beat up. The air conditioning could barely keep the room comfortable, the curtains were torn, the fridge could not keep things cold, there was no ice machine, and you could hear the kids in the pool yelling through the thin walls until the pool finally closed.

Room tip: Spend a little extra money and stay at a different hotel.
Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 12 August 2019

I booked this place ahead of time based on the pictures. When I showed up, the pool was covered. cracks in the walls. Place looked like something you would rent by the hour. I tried to get a refund upon check-in and was denied. I almost just said screw it and went to the nice hotels down the road but decided to check it out. Inside the room, it was actually pretty nice. Flat screen TV and bed seemed clean. BUT the place was FULL OF FLIES and you couldn't get rid of them because if the 1/2 gap in the door. The shower was very very small. They need to do something about the flies. Spend the extra money and stay somewhere else. This place was 90 dollars and worth about 45. NOT WORTH IT!!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 6 August 2019

The manager gave me a room that was already occupied, then had to move me to another room the pool was covered and unusable. The room itself was clean with the exception of the long black hairs in the bedding.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Comfy beds, friendly staff, clean. Nice pool. There isn’t much parking, and the office door slams all night if you are near it. Had an issue at check-in about double rooms having only one bed. Maybe call and ask, online reservation was misleading. Issue was handled as best as possible w/ roll away cots. Not great but wasn’t other options. We would come back.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

It was very good. The room couldn't be better. Very clean. The beds were great. I stayed there with my son. We were both very happy. The price was very good. Staff friendly. I would highly recommend it. We hope to be back.

Date of stay: September 2018