“Hubertus Keller offers very good traditional fare and ambience with excellent service.”
Review of Hubertus Keller

Hubertus Keller
Ranked #8 of 43 Restaurants in St. Wolfgang
Cuisines: Austrian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2015

Our party of three had two dinners at Hubertus Keller in late September. The restaurant is in a good location in the center of town. There are tables available inside and outside. The ambience inside is typical Austrian, The menu was large and offered many traditional dishes. The service was friendly and very helpful. One of our party is a vegetarian and we had no problem obtaining a number of recommendations from the menu that would work for her even with my limited skill with German. I had a classic dish of venison, spaetzle and red cabbage and it was done very well. My wife had freshwater fish and also found it to be excellent. The wine list was more than adequate with many Austrian wines plus a number of selections from France, Germany and Italy. Our experience was so good that we returned two nights later and again thoroughly enjoyed the meal and service.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

Set behind the White Horse Inn, so a bit overshadowed, this large restaurant had range of nice Austrian food. You can sit inside or outside. Madame chose her usual soup, this time fritattensuppe. a beef broth with pancake noodles, and I had Ofenkartoffel a filled jacket baked potato . Very pleasant and friendly helpful service

Reviewed 5 October 2015

we called in for lunch to this busy atmospheric restaurant. staff were great -friendly, helpful and efficient. Varied menu; food beautifully cooked and reasonably priced. Extensive drinks menu. well worth a visit.

Reviewed 4 October 2015

We were out walking around the town looking for a place for dinner on a cool, drizzly night. The menu looked interesting so we took a chance. The seating area inside was nicely decorated in a traditional fashion. My wife had a schnitzel while I chose a wild game dish. Both dishes were very tasty and the portions left us quite satisfied. The service was perfect. I would absolutely eat there again as this is the best I've found while in St. Wolfgang.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

Excellent Service and Food. This restaurant is where the Thomson reps bring you if you go on the walkabout welcome meeting. I know why as it is very pleasant albeit full of stags heads and skins. The staff are pleasant and the prices are reasonable.