“Nice Zoo!”
Review of Minnesota Zoo

Minnesota Zoo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Loved this zoo. Mostly outdoors and great visibility. The tropical area was nice as well. Sharks...so/so. See the bird show and get a taco after!

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"grizzly coast"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a wonderful day with very small grand children. The petting farm was the favorite for the 18-month-old. Tropical area birds and animals were incredible. No elephants or giraffes, because they probably wouldn’t survive the winters in Minnesota. But the northern themed animals are amazing, everything from grizzly bears to beavers and so much more. Weather was perfect! Very affordable and well worth every penny.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This zoo has a focus on animal who extinct or close to extinction. It's beautiful - I actually worked here when it very first open when I was going to college. They put a lot of thought into the animal's environments. Always so much to see and do, including a theatre on the premise now and live music in the summer.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I went hoping for a good day. The weather was good but this place has gone way downhill. I went when I was a kids with a mono rail and great exhibits. It was so boring I was embarrassed for my state. I have been to zoos around the world and this one is only good for families with kids who want out of the house. BUT it's really expensive and no discounts. Como Zoo is in St Paul and is free to the public.

3  Thank Pgaulke