“Very nice restaurant”

Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Description: Part adventure, part restaurant and wholly entertaining. The Rainforest Cafe is an exciting thrill for all ages. Wild times await in a decorative jungle with animatronics and a menu of delicious American and tropical fare.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I went with my husband to this beautiful place.
You can admire animals, nature, etc.
Every 20 minutes the animals make sounds And move.
Food and wine is good but expensive.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Have various size tables.
Felt that inside a dark & damp enclosure.....with visual effects !
Kids are playing around.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

My family just loves rainforest cafe, we spend our birthday dinners here. It's entertaining and has great food! Heather is our favorite waitress and she's just great! Can't wait for our next visit!!! Ps try the tacos!!!

Reviewed 5 June 2018

We enjoyed the atmosphere but the food quality wasn't the greatest and it was pricey. Service wasn't impressive either.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I had dinner here for my birthday. We like the place and my daughter loved the jungle atmosphere. Great place to sit and dine if you're in town. My daughter enjoyed her drinks in a big travel mug with different jugle animal design to choose from, an instant souvenir. I must say that the food is just ok though and the price range from $19-$30 per meal is too expensive. So if you have a big family to feed, you could end up with a huge bill. Overall, this is one of the good places to eat inside the Great Lakes Crossings Mall just across Sea Life.