Open today: 00:00 - 23:59

Slough, United Kingdom
Amazing ski experience!

JSSandom
London, United Kingdom

All reviews rental shop el colorado en route private tour chilli waldo skiing transfer interests company tours valparaiso
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Waldo was a very patient and knowledgeable ski instructor! As this was my first time skiing he had to start from the basics and even though I struggled and fell over many times he always remained patient and let me go at my own pace. Waldo is very passionate about what he does and I thoroughly enjoyed the day. Couldn't recommend a day skiing or one of the many other activities he offers more!

Management response:Responded 24 September 2017

Hello Joanne, it was for me really a pleasure to can made a begginer basic lesson and however we to had a excelent ski day . I think that for a new oportunity you to day just now the know how necesary for continue practicer sking

Reviewed 8 September 2017

After deciding I wanted to go skiing in Chile, I originally considered going on a group tour near Santiago. However, after finding Terraventura online, I decided to go with their private tour including lessons which was great value. Our guide Waldo picked us up from our hotel and drove us to the El Colorado resort. Waldo really was a perfect guide! He had prepared a bag of snacks and drink for the day and his lessons were terrific. My girlfriend had never skied before and she learned a lot under his guidance. We had booked 4 hours of lessons but he stayed with us the whole day which was great. The equipment provided was good and we were taken to a rental shop en route to pick up jacket, trousers and helmet. I really couldn't recommend this company more for a personal, tailor-made experience. Thanks Waldo!

Management response:Responded 24 September 2017

Hello Jack, thank you so much for you evluation, it was great day with you and your girlfriend, i hope again visit Chile very soon, in here we stay for other new experience

Reviewed 31 May 2017

We were so lucky to organise a Santiago hotel pick up through hotel boutique 17 (Valparaiso ) to take us to their hotel & eventually return to Santiago airport. On our travel we found that Waldo not only did transfers but his passion was for out door adventure.

That was not our need but he also has several tours & is very happy to tailor tours to suit your requirements.

Our return journey to the airport changed to 6pm, not an issue for Waldo.

We ended up picking two of his suggested tours during our 3 day stay. He quickly accessed our interests & suggested changes & additions, it was just fantastic, Yes we expected a higher cost as we spent more hours with Waldo, but no. We were so surprised we still paid what we felt was a great price. A very well educated engineer who changed his career to follow his passion.

Nothing was an issue, no rush. Even on our transfer, Waldo went the longer way for better views .

Highly recommended.

The two tours we took was a day south of Valparaiso & a day north.

Management response:Responded 8 June 2017

David & wife, thank you so much for your visit in my country
I had a pleasure to meet you and go out to trip and fun by diferent places.
I hope your come back in another oportunity and i can enjoy with you and wife in another adventure

Terraventura Outdoor

Reviewed 18 February 2017

We are 2 couples traveling together through South America from the US. We booked two different tours through Terraventura - one to Casablanca Valley for a winery tour, and another for a full day private tour of Santiago. Waldo, the owner of Terraventura, took us to El Cuadro Winery in Casablanca. He was awesome!! Very personable and accomodating. His good English helped as he shared lots of interesting facts about the area. The winery was wonderful, too! Lunch included the best tenderloin of beef we've had yet! The all day tour to Santiago was wonderful, also. Claudia, our guide, was warm, friendly and knowledgeable. She was also very accommodating and professional. I am sorry to admit I forget our drivers name, but he was wonderful and kept us safe in some pretty intense driving! We have traveled throughout the world, and recommend Terraventura without hesitation. A very professional, friendly, and accomodating experience! Thanks to all!

Management response:Responded 23 February 2017

Hi Dorie:

Thank you so much was plesure to meet you and your friend to, and we are for that lives the better experienciie when you want.
We hope see you in other opportunity by this places again.

E.mail Joe it is not correct.

Waldo
Terraventura Outdoor

Reviewed 2 November 2016

I really enjoyed biking cerro el Robles with Waldo. He is a really genuine guy who cares for peoples interests and satisfaction! Very easy going and easy to get along with!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Management response:Responded 5 November 2016

Steven, for me was a pleasure to meet you when we went to Cerro El Roble. I hope that you want to go soon again with your friends, to practice mountain bike or trekking.....just contact me

Thank you so much.