“Not just an adventure business . What a find.”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sports Adventures personalised expeditions We are a group of guides of different outdoors activities and we would like to share our sports adventure passion in natural surroundings, our care about the ecosystem in the diverse and beautiful places that our country offers from the mountain range to the sea and from the desert to the Patagonia. We know the places where we will take you, first from our own curiosity, exploration, love and passion for nature and sports, this is the reason why we want to transmit to you and show you the pleasure of enjoying the view from a summit of a mountain covered on a snow on your skies or enjoying the downhill on a bike or simply enjoying camping on the mountains, on the bank of a river and beaches surroundings of dunes around a bonfire enjoying a barbecue with a nice glass of Chilean wine. We are willing to give our customers a personalised service, that is why our choice of working with small groups, providing the best of ourselves and the surroundi
Reviewed 31 May 2017

We were so lucky to organise a Santiago hotel pick up through hotel boutique 17 (Valparaiso ) to take us to their hotel & eventually return to Santiago airport. On our travel we found that Waldo not only did transfers but his passion was for out door adventure.

That was not our need but he also has several tours & is very happy to tailor tours to suit your requirements.

Our return journey to the airport changed to 6pm, not an issue for Waldo.

We ended up picking two of his suggested tours during our 3 day stay. He quickly accessed our interests & suggested changes & additions, it was just fantastic, Yes we expected a higher cost as we spent more hours with Waldo, but no. We were so surprised we still paid what we felt was a great price. A very well educated engineer who changed his career to follow his passion.

Nothing was an issue, no rush. Even on our transfer, Waldo went the longer way for better views .

Highly recommended.

The two tours we took was a day south of Valparaiso & a day north.

Management response:Responded 8 June 2017

David & wife, thank you so much for your visit in my country
I had a pleasure to meet you and go out to trip and fun by diferent places.
I hope your come back in another oportunity and i can enjoy with you and wife in another adventure

Regards

"company"
"tours"
"valparaiso"

Reviewed 18 February 2017

We are 2 couples traveling together through South America from the US. We booked two different tours through Terraventura - one to Casablanca Valley for a winery tour, and another for a full day private tour of Santiago. Waldo, the owner of Terraventura, took us to El Cuadro Winery in Casablanca. He was awesome!! Very personable and accomodating. His good English helped as he shared lots of interesting facts about the area. The winery was wonderful, too! Lunch included the best tenderloin of beef we've had yet! The all day tour to Santiago was wonderful, also. Claudia, our guide, was warm, friendly and knowledgeable. She was also very accommodating and professional. I am sorry to admit I forget our drivers name, but he was wonderful and kept us safe in some pretty intense driving! We have traveled throughout the world, and recommend Terraventura without hesitation. A very professional, friendly, and accomodating experience! Thanks to all!

Management response:Responded 23 February 2017

Hi Dorie:

Thank you so much was plesure to meet you and your friend to, and we are for that lives the better experienciie when you want.
We hope see you in other opportunity by this places again.

E.mail Joe it is not correct.

Regards
Waldo

Reviewed 2 November 2016

I really enjoyed biking cerro el Robles with Waldo. He is a really genuine guy who cares for peoples interests and satisfaction! Very easy going and easy to get along with!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Management response:Responded 5 November 2016

Steven, for me was a pleasure to meet you when we went to Cerro El Roble. I hope that you want to go soon again with your friends, to practice mountain bike or trekking.....just contact me

Thank you so much.

Waldo
Guide Sport Adventure

Reviewed 16 October 2016

We hired Waldo as a personalized tour guide (including private transportation to and from Santiago) and were very glad we did so! He was a great resource who knew all the hot spots to take us including restaurants and sights. He was very open and accommodating to our requests along the way, but also provided his own suggestions!

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 October 2016

I landed in Santiago unbeknownst to me.........a strike by luggage workers. Waldo was arranged by my hotel in Valpariso to pick me up. He had to wait over TWO HOURS for me to come out of customs. He then drove me to my hotel in Valpairaso. We took off after I dropped my luggage for a tour of the city...........then he was available the following day for a walking tour of the town followed by a drive up and down the coast of Chile. It was wonderful. He then drove me back to Santiago to meet family. We immediately went back to Valpairso the following day when family arrived for another tour of the town, lunch and dinner. Waldo was wonderful. Flexible, congenial, and a lot of fun. Extremely knowledgeable about the towns as well.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Management response:Responded 14 October 2016

Gretchen, it was a pleasure to meet you and your family, the guys very nice.
It was very nice and fun go out whit you and the guys in Valparaiso y Viña del Mar, a zone unique and wonderful
I hope to see you soon again.