Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
Great Drive from Valparaiso to Santiago with Waldo!!

We had left our cruise ship in Valparaiso and stayed for a week at "Boutique 17", in Cerro... read more

Reviewed 19 February 2018
Taveller49
London, United Kingdom
Great first day skiing!

Waldo was a very patient and knowledgeable ski instructor! As this was my first time skiing he had... read more

Reviewed 8 September 2017

from US$54,90
from US$175,00
from US$99,00
More Info
All reviews rental shop el colorado en route private tour chilli waldo skiing transfer interests company tours valparaiso
Reviewed 2 November 2016

I really enjoyed biking cerro el Robles with Waldo. He is a really genuine guy who cares for peoples interests and satisfaction! Very easy going and easy to get along with!

Date of experience: October 2016
Management response:Responded 5 November 2016

Steven, for me was a pleasure to meet you when we went to Cerro El Roble. I hope that you want to go soon again with your friends, to practice mountain bike or trekking.....just contact me

Thank you so much.

Waldo
Guide Sport Adventure

Reviewed 16 October 2016

We hired Waldo as a personalized tour guide (including private transportation to and from Santiago) and were very glad we did so! He was a great resource who knew all the hot spots to take us including restaurants and sights. He was very open and accommodating to our requests along the way, but also provided his own suggestions!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 13 October 2016

I landed in Santiago unbeknownst to me.........a strike by luggage workers. Waldo was arranged by my hotel in Valpariso to pick me up. He had to wait over TWO HOURS for me to come out of customs. He then drove me to my hotel in Valpairaso. We took off after I dropped my luggage for a tour of the city...........then he was available the following day for a walking tour of the town followed by a drive up and down the coast of Chile. It was wonderful. He then drove me back to Santiago to meet family. We immediately went back to Valpairso the following day when family arrived for another tour of the town, lunch and dinner. Waldo was wonderful. Flexible, congenial, and a lot of fun. Extremely knowledgeable about the towns as well.

Date of experience: October 2016
Management response:Responded 14 October 2016

Gretchen, it was a pleasure to meet you and your family, the guys very nice.
It was very nice and fun go out whit you and the guys in Valparaiso y Viña del Mar, a zone unique and wonderful
I hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

With 10 international students we decided that we want to go skiing in Valle Nevado to get to know skiing in South America in the Andes! I contacted Waldo from Terraventura Outdoor and he responded quickly to all my questions and we he prepared everything. Thus everything was already perfectly arranged when we came to Valle Nevado. We had a great day with a lot of sun and Waldo was always very nice and helpful. Moreover ee had a great lunch at the mountain hut.
All in all i can totally recommend this tour agency and it was a pleasure for us to there with Waldo. Thanks to Terraventur Outdoor for this nice trip!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 6 September 2016

I had the chance to go to El Colorado with Terraventura Outdoor couple of weeks ago and I had a great experience! They offer a very personalised service picking you up in time from wherever you are staying and taking you to up to the ski field in reasonable time, giving you a quick review of the surroundings too. They provide all the equipment, information and indications before starting your skiing day, and for those who want to learn ski, they can receive classes from Terraventura Outdoor staff who will teach you and guide you in everything!
So I recommend Terraventura to everyone who wants to have a great day up to the mountain with not major concerns about driving, equipment or buying ski passes, they do their best for you to have a memorable day!

Date of experience: August 2016