“Wonderful dining experience 😘loved it ”
Review of Naya

Naya
Ranked #44 of 10 167 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$40 - US$50
Description: **Naya is temporarily closed as part of Jumeirah Beach Hotel refurbishment, which will bring a new, modern and fresh look to the restaurant. Works are scheduled to finish by October 2018** Naya at Jumeirah Beach Hotel offers the best of North Indian cuisine. Under the guidance of Head Chef Pravish Shetty, who hails from Mumbai, India, Naya brings you a blend of classic and contemporary dishes from the land of spices. The menu is inspired by authentic recipes collected from Chef Pravish's friends and family in India, which have been nurtured and developed by the Head Chef over the years. Our new menu is now LIVE and launched already, try it out soon with some really enticing brand new North Indian flavors!
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

This is my first time in Naya with my family, it was a wonderful experience . The food was just amazing . One of the best Indian biryani that we had ever in UAE. Presentation of the food was wooooow., especially the chicken Tikka comes with its own smoky pot . Staffs wee friendly and attentive with wonderful service. The ambience was just perfect. Highly recommend . Thank you all the team Naya. Wonderful job , keep it up .

2  Thank sajeev m

Dear sajeev m

Thank you for sharing your valuable comments regarding the experience you had. We love the way you described the caption of your review. I am so pleased to see you enjoyed the hospitality from the Naya team and i have shared this with my colleagues

I definitely look forward to seeing you again very soon indeed

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

First time dining here at Naya. I booked a table weeks in advance. Was not given an option to dine outside and as a result I did not find them very accommodating.

This was booked as it was my wifes 6 year dubai anniversary which was asked beforehand but nothing was acknowledged so not sure why I was asked when booking.

Pretty slow service when it was not very busy.

We ordered the Prawn samosas as a starter which was delicious and well presented.

My wife ordered the rogan josh, while I had the Chicken tikka massala which was delicious. We shared a Lamb biryani, a good generous portion of lamb, but also got a plain rice which we did not expect and only reason we ordered the lamb biryani.
We also had a spicy naan, tandori roti.

Service was pretty slow although it was not very busy. Good food all the same. Nice hotel and location

Food was lovely but not cheap.

Used an entertainer voucher which was handy.

Dear Mr Lee

Thank you for sharing your feedback which always is a way of continuous improvement for us. It was a pleasure to speak to you personally regarding your experience recently at NAYA.

I am glad you liked the top quality food and the hospitality however i have shared your concern regarding the special occasion being missed to be acknowledged for your wife.

Do allow us another opportunity to try our restaurant week going on until the 5th May, we can certainly make your wife feel special with a cake made for her especially to mark the 6th year anniversary in Dubai. Do contact me directly on +971555009570 or pratik.rajgarhia@jumeirah.com

I look forward to making your special occasion most memorable

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Had visited for my wife’s birthday and had one of the best evenings there. Warm staff who were v friendly at the same time and clicked our lots of pics with burj al arab. Lovely food. And the complementary cake from Naya. That was icing on the cake.
What more we cud ask for.

1  Thank nv353

Dear user nv353

Thank you for sharing your special comments regarding the 'Birthday evening' you had. I am so pleased to see you enjoyed the hospitality from the Naya team along with the ambience and the special occasion cake on your wife's birthday. I have personally shared this with my colleagues.

I definitely look forward to seeing you again very soon indeed to celebrate many more special occasions for you and your family.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

We had an amazibg experience dining at Naya last night. Food was very tasty and staff were very attentive and knowledgeable. Regarding main course I made an special request to do paneer in butter chicken source and it was really tasty. Definitely the best indian food in town!

1  Thank Yurie I
Pratik R, Manager at Naya, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear Yurie I

Thank you for highlighting your experience with us. We always try and accommodate guest request where feasible and i am glad your request was acknowledged by the team and Chefs.

I have shared your comments with my team who are the reason of our success consistently , thank you once again. See you back soon to try more Paneer based dishes from our menu, always a pleasure to customise it to your liking.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful evening at the outdoor terrace with magnificant view to Burj al Arab hotel. Be there at 07pm to save a table outside, 1st on the left! Great food northern indian style. Try chicken Tikka. Spicy, tasty, delicous. Thank you to Hassan. We apreciated your fine service. Anytime again.

1  Thank Patrick J W
Pratik R, Manager at Naya, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear Patrick J W

Wow what a stunning review highlighting the incredible view of Burj aj arab from our terrace and the top quality delicious food and the efficient service provided by Hassane.

I have shared you review with the team to boost their morale, thank you once again. See you back soon