“Terrible brunch”
Review of Cove Beach Dubai

Cove Beach Dubai
Ranked #814 of 10 166 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: Cove Beach Dubai – Where the sun rises from behind the Iconic Burj Al Arab to sounds of crystal clear waters caressing golden grains of sand; Where the sun sets over breath taking uninterrupted views of the Arabian Gulf, Where you walk in a stranger and leave as our friend.
Reviewed 25 April 2018

What a shame. Service was awful. Waited 40 minutes for a drink in a quiet restaurant. I cannot tell you how painful this experience was and so dissapointing as we had been looking forward to it.total waste of a day. The Moët champagne was nice once we got some but it was slow to be topped up.this is the worst brunch I have ever done in Dubai.

1  Thank Tinyyorkielover
GuestRMSarah, Guest Relations Manager at Cove Beach Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

We are terribly sorry to hear about your experience at Cove. We strive to provide a pleasant experience for our guests from the front door through every step of your time here. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we will work with our staff to address this issue. We hope if you come back we'll be able to make it up to you. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Guest Relations Manager, Iris, at +971 54 330 4724‬.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Waiters made a mistake and forgot to order my food.
Another side dish was forgotten.
Ruined our experience.
Management didn’t even react.

1  Thank sameh m

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I made my way to this beach front restaurant to enjoy the view, have lunch and relax with drinks for a while. Strike one - front entry staff asked to see inside my purse - ok, security procedure, nothing out of the ordinary. What is not ok however is that he unceremoniously took out my water bottle and tossed it into the trash with words ‘not allowed’. Umm how about give me a choice what to do with it.

Strike two - walk into the restaurant and the greeter acted like he was being inconvenienced and asked what he can do for me. Umm... restaurants serve food I thought. Ok, so I get seated and asked for watermelon juice. Menu never came. Juice arrived a few minutes later and was Luke warm. Menu still never came and neither did my waiter to ask if I needed more juice or anything else for that matter. After 15 minutes of trying to enjoy the space, I am leaving as soon as I get my check.

Truly awful service and totally not worth anything they can possibly offer.

3  Thank Lada13
GuestRMSarah, Public Relations Manager at Cove Beach Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Hello Lada13,

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

This place is awesome, ok it’s expensive, but worth every penny. It’s a beautiful place to spend time. I couldn’t recommend it highly enough

GuestRMSarah, Guest Relations Manager at Cove Beach Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Hi Mairead,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and a glowing one at that. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Came for Ladies Day- 100 UAD. We were searched on arrival, big queue despite getting there an hour before advertised time. No sunbeds were free, we had to walk past huge seating areas which all
said ‘reserved’ and then go and sit on the floor! They packed us in, but they must have known the tide comes in so within an hour people were getting water pouring over them and having to get up and go sit on the concrete floor area.
An enforced 25 dirhams for a towel- not optional, not allowed to use your own.
Unlimited drinks only meant the weak, sugary alcoholic cocktails or a strange rose wine- perhaps diluted with something? So had to pay 40 dirhams for water as ours was taken off us at the gate.
Food was only the ‘chefs plate of the day’ which had a mix on, so nothing for vegetarians or allergies. All in all very disappointing. Defo try a different place- Nasimi Beach has no admission for girls week days and is bliss! Proper service to your bed and a quiet beach with no chance of it flooding your space.

GuestRMSarah, Guest Relations Manager at Cove Beach Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Hello Kate,

We are sorry to hear that we did not provide you a wonderful experience. Ladies day is not the typical day at Cove and as it keeps rapidly growing in popularity we are constantly racing to improve our operations at the same speed.

We hope you will come back on another day to experience a different side of Cove Beach.