“Home Food Away From Home”

Scots American Grill
Ranked #33 of 10 605 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$11 - US$22
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Focus Area
Description: Scots American Grill combines traditional Scottish fine foods with new tastes from America. With a menu of quality steak, seafood and cross culture dishes, this Dubai steakhouse restaurant is a unique dining experience for all to enjoy. We are excited to present you 'Cuts & Kilts', a three-course plated experience combining Scottish fine foods with familial flavors from America. Every Thursday, 6PM onwards. Because no great evening started on an empty stomach!
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Went with the folks who were visiting over Easter for some home Scottish food, and wow were we amazed by the food, staff attentiveness and setting. Glad we went during the week as the restaurant was quiet and its always good to blether. 2 Haggis, Neeps and Tatties (definitely going back for this) , 1 Salmon and a Fish and Chips later...yes I know, all that way from Scotland for fish and chips :) ...but well worth it, topped off with very pleasant staff who couldn't do enough....will definitely be back.

Date of visit: April 2018
Marriott Hotel A, Manager at Scots American Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear WilliamBorland,

Thank you very much on your excellent review for Scots American Grill. It was great serving you during your dining experience with us. I was thrilled to know that our food and service exceeded your expectations and we would be happy to welcome you back in our restaurant soon.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

We had the dry aged steak and it was amazing! The waiter informed us it would be a bit leaner than a normal steak, however it tasted incredible and juicy. Was a real treat at the end, they even brought us out a complimentary cheesecake. Thank you to all!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank skates252
Marriott Hotel A, Manager at Scots American Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Dear Shanyu,

Thank you very much for taking the time out and sharing your excellent review for Scots American Grill. It was an absolute pleasure for us serving you over the course of your stay, and I am happy that you were able to enjoy your steaks and dessert. Please allow me to extend my appreciation for complimenting our steakhouse, I will certainly be sharing your wonderful review with team.

Thank you very much once again and we are looking forward to welcoming you back again in the future!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I went along with my partner for a date night. Bianca our server was fantastic and on top of her game, never missed a beat when taking care of myself and my partner. Thank you to all of you for making our night wonderful!

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank David H

Dear David,

Thank you very much for taking the time out and sharing your excellent review for Scots American Grill. It was an absolute pleasure for us serving yourself and your partner, and I am happy to hear your compliments about the service from Bianca. Please allow me to extend my appreciation for complimenting our steakhouse, I will certainly be sharing your wonderful review with team.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Excellent friendly service, the staff cannot do enough for you. I have used this restaurant many times and have never been disappointed. The quality of the food is excellent.

Date of visit: July 2017
2  Thank shagemall

Dear shagemall,

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Quality of the food just excellent.
Staff obliging and know how to treat customers. Friendly and welcoming.
Fish or meat

top grade.

Date of visit: February 2018

Dear James,

Thank you very much for taking the time out and sharing your excellent review for Scots American Grill. It was an absolute pleasure for us serving you over the course of your stay, and I am happy that you were able to enjoy your meal. Please allow me to extend my appreciation for complimenting our steakhouse, I will certainly be sharing your wonderful review with team.