“Good Experience in Dubai”

Soul Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #26 of 10 374 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$40 - US$90
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Marina
Description: Soul is situated on the hotel's second floor and comprises a bar, lounge and evening restaurant. It has an indoor-outdoor poolside bar and lounge setting which is open from 12 noon, and a New York-style brasserie restaurant that opens only for dinner. The venue's sassy spirit and urban atmosphere is second to none, providing an engaging, casual and sociable place to enjoy poolside cocktails and exceptional food. With an air of vibrant Manhattan and music to match, Soul Bar & Lounge serves mood-enhancing artisan cocktails, rare whiskies and malts, inventive wine flights and chilled beers. Soul restaurant's funky design harbours a comfortable ambience where guests can enjoy fresh local seafood, shellfish, global steaks and other selections from the brasserie menu for dinner. Complementing the exquisite food is a vast selection of by-the-glass-wines, along with a choice of indoor or al fresco dining. This bar, restaurant and lounge venue combines night-time glam with an upbeat, engaging atmosphere.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Laxmi was the best weitress. Restaurant friendly also for vegans because of special made dish. We will for sure come back, restaurant also gave a discount for the next visit.

5  Thank Gracjan J

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

What can I say..... Nadia was brilliant and Laxmi served us wonderfully. Chef excelled himself with the best Steak I've ever had. Cannot recommend this restaurant enough, or the staff. Well done all. We will be back very soon.
All the best and thanks for a great time.
Richard and Michele Thomas

5  Thank mgiemaar2
MovenpickHotelJBR, General Manager at Soul Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear Richard and Michelle,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor following your recent visit with us at the Soul Restaurant and Bar.

I was truly grateful to know that you had a memorable dining experience with us and that you enjoyed the food, as well as the level of service provided by my colleagues Nadia and Laxmi. I have forwarded your kind compliments to them and they are equally happy to hear that their efforts were recognized.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I like to come for a nice and chill dinner with my partner here. They have some authentic bread serving with homemade butter. The steak is our favorite with the finish of the bake Alaska as the most delicious dessert in Dubai.
The staffs are very friendly. We always have Laxmi taking care of us throughout the night. She’s very kind and knowledgeable with the food they are serving.
The quality of the food and service is really worth the price. We ended up having a good night when leaving this rejuvenating Soul restaurant.

4  Thank Kriss T
MovenpickHotelJBR, General Manager at Soul Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Kriss,

I was truly grateful to know that you had a memorable dining experience with us and that you enjoyed the food, as well as the level of service provided by my colleague Laxmi. I have forwarded your kind compliments to her and she is equally happy to hear that her efforts were recognized.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

My name is Patrick a young real estate developer born and raised in Ghana. Got married and had my honey moon in different. Singapore Indonesia and UAE Dubai .. My stay at Movenpic honestly your hospitality was exceptional and lovely
A lady that works at 2nd floor Soul Restaurant & Bar with the name Patricia is such a wonderful, Great and Nice person.
A decorated congratulations note from the general manager Mr Philip Jones was so amazing not to talk about upgrading the room we booked just because it’s our honeymoon.
I’m so grateful for the kind love and care and service given to my wife and I. I recommend Soul Restaurant & Bar on trip advisor

Patrick and Hilda

5  Thank Patrick Mensah N
MovenpickHotelJBR, General Manager at Soul Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Mensah,

I was glad to know that you enjoyed had a memorable experience with us and that you enjoyed the excellent level of service provided by my colleagues, especially Patricia. We make every effort to ensure your expectations are exceeded and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to share your personal experience and recognize our endeavors.

Thank you again for recommending us on TripAdvisor, we wish you a continuous lifetime of happiness together and we certainly look forward of having the opportunity to welcome you both back very soon; perhaps for your anniversary!

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Hi I'm Jocelyn quinones..!
I have been to Soul Restaurant this was my first visit for dinner. Patricia from Kenya was attentive without being intrusive, the ambience was lovely and welcoming. The food was fine dining but with generous portions, cooked and served to perfection, it was not cheap dining but if you want quality you have to be prepared to pay, having said that it was reasonably priced for an excellent
skirt steak with chimichuri sauce and wagyu striploin steak with house steak sauce
and I will return
The food was of very good quality equalent to its taste and plentiful. Patricia and Anita were extremely helpful and professional to all the guest who were in the restaurant as were all of the other staff and chef Valleri who attended us on the day.

4  Thank jxqaketchikan
MovenpickHotelJBR, General Manager at Soul Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear Ms. Quinones,

I was glad to know that you enjoyed the ambiance, as well as the level of service provided by my colleagues Patricia, Anita and Chef Valerii, who made every effort to ensure you had a memorable dining experience with us. I have forwarded your kind compliments to them and they are equally happy to hear that their efforts were well appreciated.