Reviews (2 687)
2 687 results
2 146
2 146
All reviews thai kitchen cafe arabesque amara spa close to the airport terrace bar overlooking the marina beautiful property minutes from the airport rooms are spacious pool area is burj khalifa metro station creek traiteur luxury brunch skyline
271 - 276 of 2 687 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Handsome grounds with beautiful design and landscaping on the water; coupled with great service, attentive staff, and spacious guest rooms. Would stay there again. Only deficiency was lack of drawer space for clothing in guest room.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Federico M, General Manager at Park Hyatt Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear George r,

We are delighted to have provided a haven of luxury during your visit to Dubai! Thank you for taking the time to share your insightful feedback, which provides valuable insights on the perception of my teams level of service and care.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our chic city resort.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

What a fab hotel, staff, location food, the rooms all excellent. do not be put off buy its un fashionable location. Its a great location. Its not got a sea view but it has better views of the city. The location and style of the hotel gives everyone a treat to feast their eyes on.

The staff were forever helpful and plenty of taxi options to help you get around

Room tip: overlooking the marina
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Federico M, General Manager at Park Hyatt Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Derek,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.

I am glad you enjoyed the entire experience that we strive to deliver at Park Hyatt Dubai. It truly is a unique location and I am happy you enjoyed the views from the comfort of your room.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our property.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Dubai is currently a mixture of construction sites and roadworks, this hotel is a haven away from the hustle and bustle, but not far from it. It overlooks the Creek, not a busy waterway, and has a parkland setting. It is a bit of a maze but when asked for directions the staff don’t just point the way they come with you all the way. The service is at a level I have only met a few times before. While being spacious and relaxing someone always appears to assist when needed.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank peterclye

Dear Petercycle,

Thank you for highlighting the exclusivity of our property. As you rightly mentioned, we provide an idyllic getaway in the heart of the city surrounded by lush greenery and the magnificent Dubai Creek.

I am glad that my team made you feel at home and assisted you at every step of your journey with us.

I hope to welcome you back to our luxury oasis in the near future.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

What a peaceful place. I went, again for a professional conference today and it was better than the last time except for one thing. The cheese croissants, strawberry Danish, apricot financiers, cut fruits and cheese and zaatar mini flat pastries were all excellent. The online connection was not at par with such wonderful place. Lunch was just as good with the meet cooked and tender with wonderful taste. Not every hotel restaurant does crème brûle well, but the Park Hyatt's was Parisien. The grounds around are plush and quaint.

I drove around after finishing to check the golf course overlooking the Khor, "Creek", and realized that that was what made this place sought after. Way to go. Sure will be back everytime I'm invited.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Excellent hotel.
Large, spacious rooms. Clean. Good service. Good restaurants.
Spacious bathrooms. Attention to detail on everything.
Beautiful hotel in every aspect. U feel at home from the time u step in the front door.
Highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Sanitypls75,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

I am delighted you enjoyed the layout of your spacious room and the stunning view overlooking Dubai Creek.

I hope we have the luxury of welcoming you back in the nearby future.

Kind regards,