Reviews (1 592)
1 592 results
All reviews burj khalifa metro station dubai mall financial center rooftop bar bedroom suite on sheikh zayed road room service central location top floor non smoking an upgrade breakfast buffet business trip excellent hotel house keeping mini bar
182 - 187 of 1 592 reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

3 adults and 2 kids in a 2 bed apartment, had king beds in each room, super comfy. Spare bed set up in lounge also very comfortable. Excellent breakfast buffet. Rooftop being renovated but could still use the pool. Syrian restaurant downstairs in the building next door was good choice for dinner.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I came for a business trip and my company booked this hotel offering good value, spacious rooms, cleanliness and a simply amazing serice. Whether at the restaurant, the gym or the reception the service has been amazing. Deepshika at reception and kind chap taking care of the meeting rooms (mezzanine), projectors etc., were especially helpful throughout. Thank you for making my stay so pleasurable.

Room Tip: Their premium rooms are just great value overall.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Carlton D, General Manager at Carlton Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at The Carlton Downtown I would like to offer our gratitude for your kind review of our property. It is our pleasure to know that you have a pleasant stay with us. Appreciate your comments and I have shared your feedback with my entire team; it is a motivation for us to keep on improving.
We appreciate your business and will do everything we can to serve your needs. We certainly cannot wait to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We visited Dubai b/w 18 to 23 June-18. Its fortunate that Mr Ajay and Miss Deepshikha attended us warmly.Both of them are very courteous,helping n loving.We can only say that now we are like family. Services of hotel are excellent.Each n every staff member of the hotel is very friendly. Food quality was good but no proper vegetarian food was available for lunch n dinner. Due to this we had to take dinner at other restaurants and a lot of money was only spent on taxi.So please arrange for proper vegetarian Indian food.The room was very comfortable, spacious,airy and clean.
we will definitely suggest near n dears to visit this hotel .

DR Shalini Agarwal ( Professor )

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank shalini1822

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Breakfast was awesome - a brilliant way to start the day, staff friendly & helpful, rooms were clean & roomy, evening restaurant meal was average, location is good, taxis were accommodating, on call and reasonably priced,

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Good location, clean hotel and very good rates. The hotel is on Sheikh Zayed Road just at the middle between Deira and Jumeirah Lake Towers. Financial Center metro station is at 100m from the entrance of the hotel.

Room Tip: Very big room with desk, fridge and very fast wifi
Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Carlton D, General Manager at Carlton Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018