Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Khadijah H
Not a good experience
1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 02 Jan 2024
The hotel had an unpleasant and terrible smell. It was in a very bad and inconvenient location. On arrival the bathroom was dirty, we asked them to clean it but they didn’t do it for us. We would get harassed in the area by the local people there. Would never go again and wouldn’t recommend to anyone.
Date of stay: December 2023Trip type: Travelled with family
1.1 km from Al Waleed Palace Hotel Apartments - Al Barsha
21.4 km from Al Waleed Palace Hotel Apartments - Al Barsha
22.9 km from Al Waleed Palace Hotel Apartments - Al Barsha
View more hotels in Dubai
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 November 2023 via mobile

I think my being here was a punishment from God…

I remembered the disgust I felt towards the toilets in schools when I was young because everything was bad from the reception to the staff to the rooms and the cleanliness... This was the worst thing in my life ever...

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2023

Terrible place to live. Management staff are rude and condescending. Cleaning staff are nice, that's the only positive. The bathrooms smell like raw sewage. They will keep sending people to "fix" it but the problem is with the building itself and never goes away. They will charge you a "cleaning fee" for a perfectly clean and sorted apartment after you leave. Constant construction across the road means no sleeping after 5am. My advice would be to avoid this place at any cost. Far better places to stay in Dubai for far less money. The first manager was so bad that so many people complained they replaced her with another manager. Every person you talk to in elevator will complain about the same things. Their TVs don't work on Wifi and if you want to watch netflix even from your phone hotspot, forget it. Honestly I am so happy to be out of this place.

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2022 via mobile

Stayed in a one bedroom apartment for one month on a contract. We agreed on 6000 dirhams per month. The price is normal, but there are nuances:
- in the contract they write 30 days, even if there are 31 days in a month
- you have to pay a final cleaning fee of AED 350
- AED 2000 deposit. Refund only to a local bank card, even if you left in cash.
And as you might guess, these moments are not announced when signing the contract.

The apartments have a smell. I would not say that the apartment is in good condition, definitely in need of renovation, especially the tattered sofa. And that horrible green color 🤦🏽‍♂️ Please repaint when you make repairs.
Pros:
- good size apartments
- isolated kitchen
- two bathrooms
- good and stable internet

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2020

I was in this hotel sometime in November 2019 during the Jetout Dubai holiday. It wasn't what I expected based on some of the reviews here.
1. Our room on the 3rd floor was massive with 3 bathrooms and a very large kitchen. The lounge is also very spacious

2. The front office staff were very friendly and always willing to help.

3. The hotel is close to the Hall of Emirates and other interesting places.

4. The breakfast is OK with the basic breakfast offering ( At least for the amount of money paid)

My room was clean and the beds so comfortable. I wish I took pictures. We were so engrossed with the holidays activities that I hardly had time for room pictures.

It will also be nice for the hotel to upgrade the Televisions in the room.

Overall I will highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be staying again!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 October 2019 via mobile

I came for 4 days/ 3 nights and thinking on extend 4 days more.
The hotel in most of the websites is showing itself as affordable hotel with all services but is far away.
So as we were and entirely family we wanted a kitchen, laundry, fridge, living area and separate bathrooms and yes we had it.
But the kitchen was so old and with out maintenance we were guessing wich button activate each gas ring....
The hotel gives only 1 bottle of water per person during the entirely stay!!!!
The couch, iron board, extra pillows were so dusty and old.
The TV is only in arabic with out english channels only those middle east countries news.

My suggestion.... Try to get a very cheap room in advance so it will worth the price. In high season I don't recommend to go book it with 1 or 2 weeks in advance.

Date of stay: October 2019