Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2020

I was in this hotel sometime in November 2019 during the Jetout Dubai holiday. It wasn't what I expected based on some of the reviews here.
1. Our room on the 3rd floor was massive with 3 bathrooms and a very large kitchen. The lounge is also very spacious

2. The front office staff were very friendly and always willing to help.

3. The hotel is close to the Hall of Emirates and other interesting places.

4. The breakfast is OK with the basic breakfast offering ( At least for the amount of money paid)

My room was clean and the beds so comfortable. I wish I took pictures. We were so engrossed with the holidays activities that I hardly had time for room pictures.

It will also be nice for the hotel to upgrade the Televisions in the room.

Overall I will highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be staying again!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 October 2019 via mobile

I came for 4 days/ 3 nights and thinking on extend 4 days more.
The hotel in most of the websites is showing itself as affordable hotel with all services but is far away.
So as we were and entirely family we wanted a kitchen, laundry, fridge, living area and separate bathrooms and yes we had it.
But the kitchen was so old and with out maintenance we were guessing wich button activate each gas ring....
The hotel gives only 1 bottle of water per person during the entirely stay!!!!
The couch, iron board, extra pillows were so dusty and old.
The TV is only in arabic with out english channels only those middle east countries news.

My suggestion.... Try to get a very cheap room in advance so it will worth the price. In high season I don't recommend to go book it with 1 or 2 weeks in advance.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank federicoz799
Reviewed 4 September 2019

the hotel is located very near to mall of emirates, very convenience for budget people and family. easy approach to restaurant and taxi. pubs and clubs are min away if your looking to spend time in those.

Room tip: rooms are good
Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank Mukesh7373
Reviewed 3 September 2019 via mobile

We booked 4 rooms and three of them had cockroaches in them. The bedding and sofa had stains. Looks much nicer on pictures I think the reviews are not true. This is the first time I have experienced this type of accommodation. We ended up staying up all night in one room. When we complained the manager agreed with us, and agreed to cancel the booking but kept 3 nights for each room as early cancellation fee. It cost us so much to book another hotel last minute. We were just happy to get out of there and go somewhere where we could comfortably have a shower and unpack. Stay away.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Robin W
Reviewed 13 February 2019

We spent 9 nights
the hotel stay turned into a nightmare
Asmathic, I warned the hotel.
We were on the 7th floor in an apartment overlooking other hotels
The sun did not come in
The sofa was dirty
Being allergic to mites
I had an asthma attack
I asked that we remove the sofa.
In order to clean the air we put the air conditioning
This one then diffused strong smells of cigarettes
The horror
Every night I dreaded going back to the apartment
We asked for a change of apartment
Again a dirty sofa full of tasks
Again I asked that we remove the sofa
and .... same problem with air conditioning that spread throughout the apartment smells of tobacco ..
A real nightmare
I have traveled a lot and have never seen a hotel with such poorly maintained apartments
Everything is old used and dirty
Towels are often forgotten
My husband had to ask them several times
they are also damaged
Staff seems overwhelmed
There was only one young man who served as a man to do everything
I only met him to clean the rooms of the whole hotel
I wanted to testify because I was sick and that ruined my stay in Dubai
Avoid this hotel even if it is well located

Room tip: any do not go
Date of stay: January 2019