eDreams
MMMM

Value for money. Highly recommended..��������

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 04 Aug 2015via mobile
Hi guys

I would like to share with you our warm appreciation for your great service at your albarsha branch..
Its really amazing.. The place was so nice, clean and neat.. The staff are friendly and very accomodating.. As you can see from the attached photos we checked in to your hotel several times.. Its been a long while since the last time we visit it but definitely we prefer to stay it again on your hotel if we get our chances.. You have a staff name Mr. Krishna ( im not sure if i spelled it correctly ) but he is a really nice and professional staff. He is consistent in assisting all the guest in warm and joyful manners.. I really love your place... Very accessible, complete facilities.. And high value amenities..A big thumbs up for you guys. Highly recommended to our friend and colleagues here in dubai.. They will never regret for anything... More power and more good business to all of you.. Cheerss !!!😊😊😊
Date of stay: August 2015
Responded 01 Sept 2015
Dear Guest,

We value your patronage and kind remarks that give perfect credit to our services and have boosted the morale of the entire team. At our hotel, we are committed to providing the best of everything to our esteemed guests. It is great to know that while you found each of our offerings worth the money spent; our hospitality proved to be the perfect cherry on the cake of your experience.

Thank you again for your compliments and recommendation. We are delighted to know that we could weave pleasant memories during your stay, and we look forward to your next visit. We also request you to avail the various specials offers listed on our website and make your next visit even more remarkable.

TributePortfolio
Pool
    R 1 644
12.7 km from Al Waleed Palace Hotel Apartments - Al Barsha
View more hotels in Dubai
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2015

I would rate this stay as one of my best stays in Dubai. Booked this hotel by seeing the reviews and experienced even better services what people have mentioned in their reviews. Starting from check in until the check out it was awesome. Front desk staff were very professional, helpful and well-trained. The bed & sofa's was very comfortable. Living room is very spacious. Kitchen equipped with enough accessories to cover the stay. A nice swimming pool and best gym. I would rate this hotel 10/10 and recommend everyone to try out this hotel during their visit to dubai.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
AlWaleed_Barsha, Management at Al Waleed Palace Hotel Apartments - Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on this forum!

It is indeed a pleasure to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us and we could impress you with our efficient services as well as our world-class amenities. We appreciate your commendations about our comfortable accommodation, facilities and other aspects of our hospitality. Your words of appreciation have inspired us to serve you even better.

Thank you for recommending us and for the five star rating. We look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed 27 March 2015

I arrived feeling a little disorientated after a week of night shifts and then the flight to Dubai. At the airport I was thinking of taking the Metro but having bought a bottle of spirits I was advised by the lady at duty free I would not be able to use that. So I took a cab. At the exit I was straight away ushered to the black cars which from a previous review knew were more expensive than the local white cabs. The driver told me it would be AED 100 so I took it anyway. I had a comfortable, air conditioned ride to the hotel. The nice driver rang the hotel for directions.

At the hotel the check-in was easy. A very sweet Indian man gave me a glass of juice as he could see I was tired. I was taken to a large apartment on the first floor (101) but when I opened the balcony doors it was too noisy with the building work. I went up to look at the roof top pool and bumped into the Duty Manager Krishna Adhikari. He was very charming and immediately introduced himself and enquired if everything was alright. I said I was concerned about the noise and within a few minutes I was moved to an even larger apartment (203) on the second floor.

I spent 5 pleasant nights there. Lovely bed. The pool is small but deep. There is a coffee shop. I used the BIG BUS to sightsee (AED 295 for 2 days) which you can pick up from the Mall of the Emirates. To get to the Mall you cross the vacant lot outside the hotel turn right and within about 15 minutes you are there. The Mall is great for eating in for the lone traveller. There are two areas. The one nearest Dubai Ski is the better. The food is excellent compared with some in the shopping centres here and good value. I also bought bits and pieces from the Carrefour and cooked a lobster tail with salad in the apartment.
Ok. So the staff were great at the hotel. The daily receptionist, an Indian man was so helpful and friendly. I could not get the washing machine door open so did not use that. I did return twice to find the door left ajar after housekeeping had been in so maybe they need to look at that. The bathroom was a little dated. Otherwise it was very clean and comfortable.

My only complaint was the receptionist at check out. I think he was the Kenyan. I had 2 plastic door keys. One was from the first apartment which when I was brought hangers and a drying rack for clothes I said I still had that and was told to use for the power as I had only been issued 1 key initially. As I was leaving I took the balcony door key and both plastic keys with me to return at reception. Somehow I must have dropped one plastic key in the apartment or hallway. At checkout I told the receptionist I had both keys and he said "Yes. I was going to mention it if you hadn't" as if I had done something wrong. I couldn't find it and offered to go back up to look for it and he said "No". He then took his time checking me out saying he had the AED 50 to refund me. Then he made some comment about the fact I was flying to London yet I am from Ireland as if it was suspicious. He kept referring to the key and said what would happen if I went to stay again and there were no keys. He kept saying "You've dropped it". I suspect he had seen me drop it on the CCTV and was just trying to intimidate me slightly. I was getting annoyed and said "I did offer to go up and get it. What's the problem? It's not as if I can use it in London is it? Now I have to get to the airport" He then told an Indian man to go up and check my room! I said "WHY????Are you afraid I've stolen one of the flat screen TV's???" I was livid. He said "To check you haven't left anything" I said I hadn't and I was going. He came out to the taxi and when I was getting in to it I heard him tell the driver who was putting my suitcase in the boot, to wait! At which point I opened the door and said "How dare you!". I then told the driver to take me to the airport immediately. A bit of a sour note to an otherwise happy week. I just did not like his attitude and he perhaps should not be front of house if that is how he treats the guests. I suspect had I have been in a couple or a man he would have been more professional.

Room tip: Higher the better I would say
Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Queenienan
AlWaleed_Barsha, Management at Al Waleed Palace Hotel Apartments - Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2015

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for reviewing our hotel on this forum.

We are committed in providing the best of everything to our esteemed guests and are glad to know that we could please you with our offerings right from the onset. Your kind remarks about our capacious rooms, amenities and service standards have boosted the morale of the entire team. Indeed, our location in Dubai has always added value to our patrons stay and we are glad to know that it was the same for you.

However, your concerns during the checkout and some aspects of our service have been noted and shared with the relevant department for requisite steps.

We thank you again for your compliments for our hospitality standards. It is great to know that we could weave pleasant memories during your stay, and we look forward to a long and fruitful relationship.

Reviewed 11 March 2015

We booked the Al Waleed Palace as our travelling party were booked nearby in Al Barsha. The Apartments were spacious and clean. The bedroom, bathroom and living area were in good condition and were fine. The kitchen presented a few problems. The oven door was broken so we didn't use it. There was only one coffee mug supplied and when we asked for a second one, we were told there is one in the room, to which I replied "there are two people staying in the room!" We had to ring down the following morning again, for the cup.
House keeping were not on their game all the time. The first couple of days, towels were replaced and we had the full compliment of two bath and two hand towels. By day three, only one bath towel remained. We again had to ring reception to send some to our room. Just like the cup, we waited 15/20 mins (we had to check out about an hour later) and eventually had to put a second call through for some towels.
Overall our stay was pleasant. We didn't stay in the Apartments for too long as we were out every day but we got a good nights sleep. Overall the Apartments were clean and acceptable. I think a little bit of maintenance/fixing up or updating needed in the kitchen area. It was less expensive than other hotels near by and suited us for our visit.

Room tip: Building Site either side of hotel so any room will have noise in the mornings.
Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AlWaleed_Barsha, Management at Al Waleed Palace Hotel Apartments - Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2015

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for checking in with us and reviewing your stay on this forum.

We are committed to provide the best of hospitality and services to our esteemed guests. Your kind remarks about our capacious rooms and overall ambience have boosted the morale of the entire team. We hope the few glitches in our services will not let this experience mar our impression on you. It is not the norm at our hotel and we request you to give us another opportunity in welcoming you back with marked improvements in our service standards.

Reviewed 25 February 2015

The reason I went there is because I need a place to stay before I move into my new apartment.
Kitchen:
-washing machine (I didn't use)
-fridge (functional)
-toast, microwave (you can see lots ppl used, I didn't touch)
-water boiler (only thing I used, it is okay)
-cook top (too old, didn't use)

Room:
is very very big, I guess that's why called "Palace", the design of the whole one bedder layout is a bit weird. sleep quality is okay.

Well, as I said, for business wise, this is okay.
but not for holiday.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ReinnieTsan
AlWaleed_Barsha, Management at Al Waleed Palace Hotel Apartments - Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2015

Dear Esteemed Guest,

Greetings from Al Waleed Palace Hotel Apartments Al Barsha!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on this forum. We appreciate that your overall stay was alright and it is also nice to know that our luxurious accommodation charmed you, along our world class amenities that made your stay smooth. At our hotel, guests are given seamless round the clock hospitality service which creates a memorable experience for them.

We look forward to welcome you on your next visit.

Reviewed 18 November 2014

We have just returned home from our stay at the al waleed palace and I can strongly say I couldn't recommend the place enough! We arrived after a night flight to a really nice welcome and early check in, the rooms was huge with a big very comfy bed, the kitchen area was great and with a big fridge you can easily stock up if u need to, the living area was again really nice, the air con and wifi were really great 2, the staff are so friendly and always smiling.
We wouldn't hesitate in stating here again

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Natalie H
AlWaleed_Barsha, Management at Al Waleed Palace Hotel Apartments - Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2014

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for checking in with us and reviewing the various facets of our hotel in your wonderful review. We are committed in providing the best of everything to our esteemed guests and are glad to know that we could please you with our offerings right from the onset. Your kind remarks about our capacious rooms, amenities and service standards have boosted the morale of the entire team.

We thank you again for your compliments and recommendation. It is great to know that we could weave pleasant memories during your stay, and we look forward to a long and fruitful relationship.