Open today: 06:00 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Excellent

Very good experience with very professional and a good guy kyle when i revisit dubai next time i... read more

Reviewed today
D5293QEahmeda
Iraq
via mobile
Enjoyed my massage

Loved my massage with Tunee. The spa was really nice & relaxing. I will be returning for another... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Emma C
London, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Dubai
from US$54,79
from US$55,98
from US$95,29
from US$32,87
More Info
All reviews al ghurair relaxing massage full body massage treatment room hour massage steam and sauna amazing massage amazing experience special thanks therapist destress therapy techniques
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2021

Very relaxing and the facilities are good. Staffs are very welcoming and courteous all the time. Can’t wait to come back!

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 2 April 2021

The massage was very good and helped my distressed neck. You can choose in advance where your troubles are and it will be taken care of. My therapist Mahesh was very skilled and I would recommend to use the spas sauna in advance!

Reviewed 30 March 2021

Great experience. Well sanitised place and will definitely come back. I was able to use the gym and pool before the massage.

Reviewed 29 March 2021

I love that we are all being able to use all the facilities. The pool, jacuzzi, steam and sauna rightafter is the massage! It is value for money and most all a great place to relax and destress. We appreciate that the staff are paying attention to what we have written on the questionaire/survey prior to the massage. Request granted. We will definitely book again next month. Worried about covid? They do follow strict protocols so we are at peace.

Reviewed 28 March 2021

I like this place, it is a welcoming atmosphere.
I like my therapist Tam Tam she make be travelled long distances to have her treatment and choose this place only.
Place also is luxurious and clean