“Great experience with staff”
Review of Cadiz Tapas Bar

Cadiz Tapas Bar
Ranked #7 of 10 197 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Spanish
Description: Cadiz provides a wide range of delicious and authentic Spanish tapas prepared by our Chef de Cuisine and his team. The food is served in a warm, welcoming décor, and the bar serves a fine array of Spanish and South American wines and spirits.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I visited this restaurant during a layover in Dubai, as it's one of the "lounges" that priority pass grants access to. I don't typically write reviews (I don't think I ever have on tripadvisor actually) but Kiran from the waiting staff deserves a special shoutout. He was so hospitable, a great amount of attentive, answered all my questions while seeking answer to the questions that he did not know the answer to (whether relevant to my experience at this lounge/restaurant or not). I got two drinks that he made sure to make exquisitely. He was also so good at picking up on cues of whether it was a right time to check in or not. Cadiz Tapas Bar is definitely lucky to have him and I look forward to future experiences due to his service.

Dih A, Manager at Cadiz Tapas Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Sabahat,

Greetings from Cadiz Lounge and Tapas Bar, Dubai International Hotel!

Thank you very much for your positive feedback that shall only encourage our team to achieve and deliver consistent standard deliveries at all times.

Your kind comments on the service will surely be conveyed to our team in order to keep them motivated in maintaining this excellent service.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Dubai International Hotel in the not too distant future.

Email: sabin@dih-dca.com

Write a ReviewReviews (1 652)

55 - 59 of 1 655 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Samson was absolutely amazing! I felt very comfortable considering I was tired from a long flight and I was going to catch another one.

Dear Fionella,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Two smoke wagons helped myself and friends. Amie and Honey are awesome. Will certainly stop here again!

Dear Paul,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited the place while I had 3 hrs to my flight. Was well looked after by Dipesh with a choice of beverage and food. Could not ask for better experience

Dear Donshultz,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I must say I am so impressed with the food, service and atmosphere. I usually go to Marhaba lounge at the Dubai airport and every single time I get disappointed. I Highly recommend this place. Special thanks to Dipesh for the great service.

Dear Maryam,