“Excellent service ”
Review of Spa Zen

Spa Zen
Ranked #51 of 299 Spas & Wellness in Dubai
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is best spa I ever been I will recommend everyone do try Spa Zen in nassmia royal hotel and ask for Widi & Carla they are best thank you again.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

The place is very clean, the staff have excellent customer service, everything is great: jacuzzi,sauna and pool, although the outdoor pool seems small for me, we still had fun because the view is amazing
Ps we had 30 mins massage, it was great also

Reviewed 18 April 2017

The place is nice and welcoming. The receptionist and my masseuse were lovely and kind. My masseuse had very high customer service skills. She was very professional and knowledgeable. Accommodating as well. Their rooms are nice, with a changing room and shower. I was very satisfied and relaxed when I left.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

I visited the spa with a friend last weekend. We booked a hour and a half de-stress massage and it was amazing! Upon arriving you are taken to the relaxation room where you can enjoy some green tea while relaxing on the waiting beds. My therapist Rowell cam to greet me and was really great. He made sure I was comfortable and that the pressure was just right. I nearly fell asleep several times during the massage as it was just that good and so relaxing. I would highly recommend visiting the spa for your next spa session.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 May 2016

I hadn't really registered this hotel or spa before, but I'm so please that I found it. had an amazing massage and the relaxation space is excellent. the pool is amazing- an infinity pool looking out over jumeirah. definitely a best kept secret in dubai.