“Horrible food and ambience and management ”

Sultan Baba Iskender
Ranked #734 of 10 445 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Well.. I am totally disappointed. First of all- very noisy no music- why? No ambience or what so ever. 1 piece of bread received which dried very quickly and was very average. During our meal waitress took the empty board and didn’t even ask us if we want more. As a main we ordered kebab pistachio ( very dry with big chunks of fat and it was absolutely tasteless). Second main was the kebab Iskender- chunks of oily kebab in tasteless tomato sauce. The only good thing was the salad with walnuts and fruit cocktail. That’s it... no one asked us how was our mail, if everything is ok...Management ( 2 guys rounding around) was only interested in asking us if we want bill without any smile or smirk and so on. Horrible experience! Will never go back there again!

Reviewed 6 May 2018

I was in love with this restaurant. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner... always a pleasure and very good food, very friendly service.

The price increase was super high and not justifiable. I suggest you go back to old prices and you will have again better crowds.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

The food was ok, not the best, I had better experience with Turkish restaurants.
This one is to avoid delays between food service not on time the waiters dont know how to explain or understand what you want or recommend for you.
At the end the waiter took my valet parking ticket and my car did not arrive in 20 minutes.
So bad experience, I'LL NEVER GO BACK

Reviewed 3 May 2018

It was a last minute to choose this restaurant or another, but or love to proper Turkish food made us choose this for the first time, and it will not be the last.
Though some delay in getting a waiter to take out order but it was compensated later with everything...

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing food, staff is very helpful and funny. Don’t be afraid to ask for a special dish or allergies, they are pretty flexible and positive about changes in food