“Delicious food and great service.”
Review of Palm Court - CLOSED

Palm Court
Dining options: Reservations
Description: **Outlet name is temporarily closed as part of Jumeirah Beach Hotel refurbishment, which will bring a new, modern and fresh look to the restaurant. Works are scheduled to finish by October 2018**
Reviewed 17 September 2017

I ate most days at some time in this area of the hotel. Their desserts called me back time after time. All of the staff were welcoming and wonderful but I have to give a special mention to a beautiful young lady called Naomi who became my firm favorite.

Management response:Responded 29 September 2017

Dear Ms. Caroline,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent visit to Palm Court lobby lounge. We are pleased to hear that the one of the member team was able to make your visit memorable. At Jumeirah we are committed to turning moments into memories for our Guests. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the desserts at Palm Court. Your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the service Jumeirah Beach Hotel is renowned for and exceed your expectations for future visits.

Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comments and we look forward to welcoming you again.
We will extend your compliments to the culinary team on your behalf and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Kind Regards,
Alina Nazarova Assistant Outlet Manager.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

After Dinner we wanted to relax and have a Shisha at the Palm Court. This was a mistake... The Shisha was not tasty at all, we always had call the Shisha guy to get new Charcoal and at the end they charged 150 AED per Shisha which I would consider is one of the most expensive ones I ever had in Dubai. Definately not going back...

Management response:Responded 28 May 2017

Dear INGA P,

I have noted your comment regarding your shisha experience at Palm Court. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience and disappointment caused on this occasion. The mentioned points in your survey has been discussed and taking to consideration.

Once again, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your time in bringing your feedback to our attention.

I sincerely hope that this experience will not deter you from considering our restaurants for your future visits.

Regards,
Sopit Kalla- Palm Court manager- Jumeirah Beach Hotel

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

We booked a table for 10 people for the traditional afternoon tea on Tuesday. We were told when I made the booking that the maximum number of entertainer vouchers I can use per booking will be 4 so in order to use 5 vouchers I had to make 2 individual bookings meaning 2 tables. By the time we arrived the staff realised we are one big family and managed to put the tables together so we could sit together which was very thoughtful of them.

A special thank you to Zin for her excellent service, it couldn't have been any better.

The food just kept coming and coming and was all very good but far too much.

Although we were in the lobby we did have an excellent view of the Burj.

I would strongly recommend the Palm Court and will definitely visit again next time I am in Dubai.

Management response:Responded 6 June 2017

Dear Wendy,

Alina Nazarova Assistant Restaurant Manager

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

This place is excellent on the ground floor and we love They coffee tea cakes and fresh fruit fantastic place to relax and watch by

Management response:Responded 20 May 2017

Dear Kazi,

Thank you for posting your review.

It was a pleasure to read from your review that you had enjoyed your overall dining experience at Palm Court Lobby Lounge.
We are glad to hear that you liked the variety of cakes, we have on offer and it was indeed our pleasure to have you as our guest.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Kind regards,

Alina Nazarova Assistant Manager at Palm Court.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

I took a visitor for afternoon tea here on the terrace with a view of the Burj Al Arab. A lovely meal with 4 sandwich rolls, 3 scones with jam and cream and 5 desserts each, a large spread! What really made the experience though was the great service from Abraham in particular who was charming and attentive. Nothing was too much trouble from extra prosecco for my friend to a mocktail for me as I'm pregnant and extra tea. We used the new Isme app and sometimes when using a voucher you might expect to be rushed through or not given the full experience as you're getting a discount but this was an excellent experience. Thank you.

2  Thank Niamh_S
Management response:Responded 8 April 2017

Dear Mrs. Niamh,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent visit to Palm Court lobby lounge. We are pleased to hear that the one of the member team was able to make your visit memorable. At Jumeirah we are committed to turning moments into memories for our Guests. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the Afternoon Tea at Palm Court. Your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the service Jumeirah Beach Hotel is renowned for and exceed your expectations for future visits.

Alina Nazarova