30 people are viewing this hotel
5 461
1 252
5 461
1 252
All reviews gold lounge miss india sea grill flow restaurant mashrabiya lounge frevo restaurant ba restaurant family pool adult pool half board sea view construction work life guards beautiful hotel kids club private beach pool staff
Selected filters
67 - 72 of 7 465 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

the food was fantastic, they’ve got all the meats you can imagine, service is wonderful and can’t compliment the food enough! Must have the spicy beef and grilled pineapple! Also Erika was great and extremely helpful

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank F5254JPibrahima
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Fairmont at The Palm is in an excellent location being both on The Palm and also close to the Marina. The marbled reception is awe-inspiring with feature window to the sea. Spotless throughout and adherence to safety protocols. Seamless check in and out. Spacious and well-appointed room.

The Gold Lounge was exceptional in every aspect; most importantly, the Gold Lounge team. Each of them made such a huge difference to our stay. Aliae’s welcoming and informative reception; AEvgenia had a sparkling and efficient manner; Kim’s bubbly, warm, yet professional personality with a wonderful sense of humour made us smile every day.

The excellent team management skills, attention to detail and big heart of the omnipotent team head Mr Gilbert made for an exceptional Gold Lounge team whose contributions ensured that it ran like clockwork. Ibrahim’s resolve to help me to improve my Arabic, Siva’s proficiency and attentiveness, Aggrey’s easy conversation, Lee’s generous helpings of evening beverages and Yunus’s big smile and effusiveness all added much to our wonderful experience.

We were very impressed with the very new Arnel, his professionalism enabled him to fit easily into his new team and environment. Jun Jun (Rodolpho) made us feel very special and displayed genuine care for our well-being and enjoyment of our stay. Last, but he could never be least, the effervescent Seanberry, made it his personal duty to ensure that our stay was first-class.

I wish them all a great year ahead.

4  Thank JaimeinMoray
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We celebrated my boyfriends birthday at this hotel and the stay was amazing. Receptionist was quick and very professional and he checks us in less than 5 minutes (sorry I forgot his name) even if we are earlier than the standard check in time. The room had a fabulous view of the Dubai Marina and we really had a quiet relaxing ambiance which we are really looking forward.
We had our dinner at the Frevo which is their Brazilian restaurant and we can surely confirmed that this is now one our favorite spot in Dubai when we crave for good meat. Server Erika and Gretchen are very hospitable,friendly and they surprise my bf with an amazing cake and serenade. The chefs also in the said restaurant are very informative and especially 1 chef i forgot his name i think his Indonesian was very funny and won't stop refilling our plate until we surrender. We also cannot also forget Katherina of royal service for being patient accommodating in our request over the phone.
All in all. We are very happy with our stay and we thank the fairmont team for making it memorable especially to my partner on his 34th birthday.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Frequecia
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent food and service.
Amar and chozin were very professional and attentioned to our meat cooking requirements.
Always a pleasure coming here. One of our favourite brazilian restaurant in town.

Mehdi

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Mehdi M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve just spent 3 glorious days at the Fairmont thé Palm. Feeling rested, rejuvenated + extremely well taken care of.
Let’s start with the room - beautiful sea view, le labo toiletries + my most fav - a robe that fits! (It’s the little things)
On to the fitness studio - I have been a frequent guest of the fitness facility for the past year + a half- most specifically their signature aqua spin/power classes. Staff are absolutely amazing, dedicated + excellent trainers. Puneet + Tobias are always welcoming with a warm smile + eager to help out with choosing services.
Roland is one of my fav trainers all around. I experienced a challenging PT session + was very motivated + encouraged along the way not to mention a great playlist.
I also enjoyed his indoor cycling class this morning + it was afresh way to sweat it out.
Richie is equal parts an excellent + experienced trainer + he led a class called Prama which is also signature.
An afternoon at the spa is a must + ask for Wilfred. I indulged in a facial + 30 minute massage. Wilfred has it down when it comes to the little touches + making you feel taken care of. I left feeling beautiful + my skin glowing.
Lastly the f/b is on point - honestly I only ate at Seagrill - being solo it was peaceful + quiet.
Oysters were the best I’ve tasted around here in awhile. Staff were on point, checking in at a perfect cadence.
I’ve been blessed with a late checkout, so I’m going to sign off now so I can enjoy the last bits of my staycation.
Thank you so much to the staff at the Fairmont for enlightening my experience + once again ensuring I was well taken care of.
Looking forward to my next stay!

Trip type: Travelled solo