32 people are viewing this hotel
5 465
1 252
5 465
1 252
All reviews gold lounge miss india sea grill flow restaurant mashrabiya lounge frevo restaurant ba restaurant family pool adult pool half board sea view construction work life guards beautiful hotel kids club private beach pool staff
Selected filters
73 - 78 of 7 469 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent food and service.
Amar and chozin were very professional and attentioned to our meat cooking requirements.
Always a pleasure coming here. One of our favourite brazilian restaurant in town.

Mehdi

3  Thank Mehdi M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve just spent 3 glorious days at the Fairmont thé Palm. Feeling rested, rejuvenated + extremely well taken care of.
Let’s start with the room - beautiful sea view, le labo toiletries + my most fav - a robe that fits! (It’s the little things)
On to the fitness studio - I have been a frequent guest of the fitness facility for the past year + a half- most specifically their signature aqua spin/power classes. Staff are absolutely amazing, dedicated + excellent trainers. Puneet + Tobias are always welcoming with a warm smile + eager to help out with choosing services.
Roland is one of my fav trainers all around. I experienced a challenging PT session + was very motivated + encouraged along the way not to mention a great playlist.
I also enjoyed his indoor cycling class this morning + it was afresh way to sweat it out.
Richie is equal parts an excellent + experienced trainer + he led a class called Prama which is also signature.
An afternoon at the spa is a must + ask for Wilfred. I indulged in a facial + 30 minute massage. Wilfred has it down when it comes to the little touches + making you feel taken care of. I left feeling beautiful + my skin glowing.
Lastly the f/b is on point - honestly I only ate at Seagrill - being solo it was peaceful + quiet.
Oysters were the best I’ve tasted around here in awhile. Staff were on point, checking in at a perfect cadence.
I’ve been blessed with a late checkout, so I’m going to sign off now so I can enjoy the last bits of my staycation.
Thank you so much to the staff at the Fairmont for enlightening my experience + once again ensuring I was well taken care of.
Looking forward to my next stay!

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank melissa_lemieux27
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is very excellent and has a beautiful location
The buffet is also excellent
There's an employee named ( server jayant )
One of the most active employees
It is a honey tongue that excels in delighting guests in an excellent way
The service is fast and always smiling
All the best to him
Thanks fairmont the palm

3  Thank san6o7a
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We’ve been here a few weeks and tried various Indian restaurants, but this is the only one we’ve revisited and plan to keep going back to. The service is attentive but not in your face. The food is spot on with spices, flavours and texture. Quantities served are perfect. In fact I can’t fault anything. Highly recommended!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Nimesh_RR
Fairmont The Palm, General Manager at Fairmont The Palm, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Nimesh_RR,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful posting on TripAdvisor following your visit in Little Miss India.

I am thrilled to read your very positive feedback and to know that you truly enjoyed your recent experience, savored some of the delicacies we offer and appreciated our unique décor and ambiance. We are proud in Little Miss India our guests can explore the incredible quality, history and diversity of Indian cuisine.

I am also happy to know that the Team looked well after you and delivered personalized service in a professional and courteous manner. Please know that I have already shared your positive feedback with the Team, in recognition of their efforts.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Fairmont The Palm and our dining venues, where you can experience flavors of the world.

Klaus Assmann
Fairmont The Palm

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I live on the palm jumeirah and am a regular visitor to Mashrabiya, it has a reasonable priced menue consisting bar bites, hight tea and pastries. Best to visit at sunset.
The service is great and prompt, the hostesses are very attentive.
Was served by Sharmaine, she was kind attentive and great.
Would always recommend for late afternoon tea and sunset watch.

5  Thank rahmatk2021