Open today: 00:00 - 23:59

Reviews (7 063)
7 063 results
5 328
5 328
All reviews abu dhabi desert safari adnan sabir visa service tourist visa ferrari world visa process dubai city tour dune bashing dhow cruise special thanks heritage village camel ride fire show sand dunes belly dancer burj khalifa
Selected filters
517 - 522 of 7 063 reviews
Reviewed 28 January 2021 via mobile

I have a real good time with you guys The Tour with this Man Haroon was really amazing and Excellent.

1  Thank PeterNJB
Raynatours, Reservation Executive at Rayna Day Tours & Travels, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2021

Dear Peter,

Greetings from Rayna Tours!

Thank you so much for such a great review! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our services.

We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Reviewed 28 January 2021

It was wonderful experience and Mr Zahir was too polite and cooperative

We shall surely re experience in some time

1  Thank Brajsharma

Dear Brasjsharma,

Greetings from Rayna Tours!

Thank you for leaving us this wonderful note. I am very happy that you had a great time and am looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 28 January 2021

Desert safari with irfan was nice. We enjoyed the most. We will try more trips with Irfan bhai. He deserves a bonus.

1  Thank benyjonedxb

Dear Beny,

Reviewed 28 January 2021 via mobile

Desert safari is good safari drive is very good belly dance is good food is also good and this is all my new experience

1  Thank Pravin12244

Dear Pravin,

Greetings from Rayna Tours!

We are overjoyed that you chose Rayna Tours. Thank you for taking the time to write a review too, it is much appreciated.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 28 January 2021 via mobile

My mother in law and sister in law came to Dubai and me being a Dubai resident had to take then to Safari. Although I have been to Safari many times with several companies but this was my first time with Rayna Tours and I must say it was the best one I have been to so far. Our chauffer was Yaseen Khan and I must say he was the best one.
Starting from pickup to dropoff, everything was top class. Thier camp also is one of the best.

1  Thank sheikhsabayyal

Dear Sheikhsabayyal,

Greetings from Rayna Tours!

We are very happy that you took the time to leave us this wonderful note. We do our best to keep our customers happy, and we are glad that our hard work has paid off!

Thank you again for your kind words, and we hope to see you again soon.