All reviewsflight pathrooftop poolclose to the airportstayed here for two nightsdubai airportdecent hotelmetro stationdubai creekstandard roomupgraded to a suitedeirataxiconciergesupermarketstopoveremirates
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Well what can I say about the hotel I have been coming to this hotel for a long time at least over 10 year's the staff have changed over the years it's like going to a hotel when the staff treat you a friend not just a guest all staff from the staff at the front desk to the restaurant and by the pool side and the management to back ground staff I'm looking forward to my next visit to meet the friendy and nice staff

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
GehDeira, General Manager at Grand Excelsior Hotel Deira, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Mr. Wood,

We really appreciate your valuable feedback on your recent stay with us at Grand Excelsior Hotel Deira. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you back soon!

With kind Regards ,
Damir Kartal

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We loved loved loved staying at this hotel!! People at the reception were always smiling and cooperative, specially Ms. Laura and Ms. Jerine (hope i spelt that right, she's from Philippines) were super-nice! Housekeeping service was top notch each and everyday. Rooms had all the basic facilities like kettles, iron with board, coffee/shower amenities, safety locks, etc. Breakfast was okay-ish and mostly served indian food.
Tip: try to get your room above the 3rd/4th floor since it gets a LITTLE noisy at night from the bar/club in the groundfloor.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Sir/Madam

We appreciate your valuable feedback on your recent stay with us at Grand Excelsior Deira. My team will be also very proud to receive your comments and we are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you!

Kiind regards
Damir Kartal

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

housekeeping was super good. waqas from housekeeping did good job and his supervisor Adnan was so kind .food was excellent and restaurant service was awesome. room was so clean and all was super arranged.hotel is so beautiful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
GehDeira, General Manager at Grand Excelsior Hotel Deira, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

 Dear Mr.Umesh , we appreciate your valuable feedback on your recent stay with us at Grand Excelsior Deira, My team will be also very proud to receive your comments, we are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hoping to see you again at our Hotel very soon, with kind Regards ,General Manager

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We regularly have conferences and trainings at this hotel, old hotel previously called as sheraton , but serves the purpose All Right. There is free valet parking. The conference room suits the requirements . This is usually followed up with buffet lunch which is very extravagant with great choice of Indian, Asian and western cuisines. The starters , soups salads and main course are delectable and proper display of the dishes is done, me being a foodie I try all of them , specially enjoy the wide variety of desserts , French pastries , cakes , halwa, mousse, ice cream. The attendants are attentive and respond immediately. They also have a couple of in-house bars which I didn't visit but seem nice .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Kaushik D
GehDeira, General Manager at Grand Excelsior Hotel Deira, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Mr.Kaushik , we appreciate your valuable feedback on your recent stay with us at Grand Excelsior Deira Dubai!

I will happily share your comments with my team,Thank you for choosing to stay with us, on behalf of my team I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely basic features. Served us quite well since we spent most of our time in Dubai outdoors. Enjoyed the variety of the breakfast buffet. Very fresh food and wonderful staff. They graciously did a little surprise cake for my daughter after mentioning it was her birthday-thanks for that.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Wambui86
GehDeira, General Manager at Grand Excelsior Hotel Deira, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for taking the time to share a great review on your Stay experience in Grand Excelsior Deira, i will happily share your comments with my team and we are very appreciative of your kind recommendation to other travelers, Thank you for choosing to stay with us, on behalf of my team I look forward to welcoming you back soon, regards General Manager