“First Impressions Last A Long Time”
Review of Mahiki

Mahiki
Ranked #2 361 of 10 157 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Polynesian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Mahiki is the ultimate party destination with its Tiki decor, delicious fresh fruit cocktails and tropical flowers adorning every Honolulu Honey’s hair; a night out is set to be unique in every respect. In December 2011, Mahiki Dubai opened its doors, transporting paradise into the heart of the city. Located in the world famous Jumeirah Beach Hotel, this underground Polynesian secret takes you to a world like no other. Mahiki Dubai prides itself on its fun atmosphere and the creative detail that goes into every drink, dance and dish that we serve brings you the ultimate Tiki experience.
Reviewed 26 April 2018

I went there with a group of friends after attending the 360 final day event. It was my first time in Jumeira Beach Hotel & Club Mahiki place isn't that huge of a place but I was surprised at how well the crowd behaved. Even though it was a weekday the place was already full by the time I got there which was around 23:00. The drinks though will burn a hole in your pocket. Over all it is a real nice place to hang out with your friends and your girlfriends if you really want to feel that party need this is the place to be.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere, music and food quite nice. The staff(bartenders, waiters, security) so friendly, but the hostess who almost smashed in my face and added "don't you see where u going??"just spoiled everything. Unacceptable.

Layla M, Manager at Mahiki, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Hello Donna

We would like to get your contact information so we can take actions on the incident. We apologize in advance
Would you mind sending me a whatsapp to +971 55 722 8541

Alex

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Overall the best venue in Dubai, for it's awesome food, to it's delicious cocktails, to it's amazing dance floor in the nightclub. Literally love this place and i'll go back there for a night out because i can be myself and just get very merry.

If you haven't visited Mahiki before, i fully recommend you do!

1  Thank Reece_Eats
Layla M, Public Relations Manager at Mahiki, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Reece

Thanks for your feedback and we are so glad that you enjoyed your time at Mahiki.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

It was actually back in December of 2017 that we all went to Mahiki to celebrate my friends 40th.

We met earlier (before it got busy) at Mahiki for some hoise drinks and food. I’m not really a heavy drinker and to be honest, that night, I didn’t drink at all. I sober drove a friend but mostly came to be there for my friends birthday. It was lovely! Parking was easy. The bar was beautifully decorated (Polynesian theme) I loved it. It wasn’t overly cheesy. It was different. Unique. Food was good. The attendants were responsive, bubbly and helpful. Music was good. Everyone has their own taste in music, and I’m an r&b kind of girl so when certain oldschool pop songs came up (remixed) I wasn’t too keen. But I enjoyed it. I recommend this place.

Dear Cassi

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Girls night out for a hen. Booked a table at Mahiki, and had great table service and an awesome smoky chest of niceness!!

Layla M, Guest Relations Manager at Mahiki, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Bahareh