Reviews (1 687)
1 687 results
All reviews house keeping metro station housekeeping supervisor dubai internet city long stay washing machine special thanks nice room room service top floor enjoyed my stay pleasant stay swimming pool amazing hotel imran tecom yam
142 - 147 of 1 687 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Great hotel, great staff, Imran the housekeeper was attentive and reliable. Very good wifi and gym too. Good location with lots of supermarkets and services nearby. The hotel rooms are nice but the apartment suites are even better.

Room tip: Apartment suites decent upgrade over hotel room
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Central H, Front Office Manager at First Central Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Mustafa C

Thank you for choosing First Central Hotel.

We are happy to know that your stay was Great and we look forward to welcoming you back.

The Management

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent Long Stay at the hotel, facilities are great staff always say hi and freindly.
My housekeeper Imran is fantastic room kept very clean anything you need i.e towels etc they provide if needed, always freindly and professional.

Definately would recommend staying here....

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear ianmcclean

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing this amazing review, we are very please to read it , thank you also for recommending us.

Looking forward to welcoming you back.

The Management

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I stayed for 10 days in an apartment in First Central. Warm welcoming and availability from all the staff, rooms are clean, all the furniture is good. I ate to the restaurant for iftar : it was a delightful buffet with traditional dishes. I would definitely recommend it and it will be my place to stay in Dubai !

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Kennymugiwara

Thank you for sharing this great review after your stay with us.

We are happy to know that your experience was Good and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Thank you for recommending us.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I checked in with family in the hotel .I was received by duty manager.I think his name is Mr.Arunjith.He was very helpful and made me feel at home.
Check in took very few minutes .The room was great and clean.All my needs were met without any delay.Will definitely go back.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Central H, Front Office Manager at First Central Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear 556rajesh

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your review.

We are very happy to read your comment and to know hat our team could make your stay great.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Regads

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I had a great time..my housekeeping wakaas an valanetine were very genuine an sweet..they help me to keep my room clean an fresh all time with no complain..thank u first central team hope to see u again..

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear samu K

Thank you for sharing this great review after your stay with us.

We are happy to know that you had great stay and we look forward to welcoming you back.