US$81
US$73
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$164
US$105
Trip.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$53
HolidayInn.com
Golden Sands Hotel Apartments(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$51
Dubai International Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$216
  • Pool
US$1 876
US$1 356
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$1 524/night.

Reviews (1 522)
1 522 results
All reviewshouse keepingmetro stationhousekeeping supervisordubai internet cityhouse keeperlong staywashing machinespecial thanksnice roomroom servicetop floorenjoyed my staypleasant stayswimming poolemirates mallamazing hotelimran
11 - 16 of 1 522 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great hotel, great staff, Imran the housekeeper was attentive and reliable. Very good wifi and gym too. Good location with lots of supermarkets and services nearby. The hotel rooms are nice but the apartment suites are even better.

Room Tip: Apartment suites decent upgrade over hotel room
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Central H, Front Office Manager at First Central Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mustafa C

Thank you for choosing First Central Hotel.

We are happy to know that your stay was Great and we look forward to welcoming you back.

The Management

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent Long Stay at the hotel, facilities are great staff always say hi and freindly.
My housekeeper Imran is fantastic room kept very clean anything you need i.e towels etc they provide if needed, always freindly and professional.

Definately would recommend staying here....

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear ianmcclean

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing this amazing review, we are very please to read it , thank you also for recommending us.

Looking forward to welcoming you back.

The Management

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed for 10 days in an apartment in First Central. Warm welcoming and availability from all the staff, rooms are clean, all the furniture is good. I ate to the restaurant for iftar : it was a delightful buffet with traditional dishes. I would definitely recommend it and it will be my place to stay in Dubai !

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Kennymugiwara

Thank you for sharing this great review after your stay with us.

We are happy to know that your experience was Good and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Thank you for recommending us.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I checked in with family in the hotel .I was received by duty manager.I think his name is Mr.Arunjith.He was very helpful and made me feel at home.
Check in took very few minutes .The room was great and clean.All my needs were met without any delay.Will definitely go back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear 556rajesh

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your review.

We are very happy to read your comment and to know hat our team could make your stay great.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Regads

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I had a great time..my housekeeping wakaas an valanetine were very genuine an sweet..they help me to keep my room clean an fresh all time with no complain..thank u first central team hope to see u again..

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear samu K

Thank you for sharing this great review after your stay with us.

We are happy to know that you had great stay and we look forward to welcoming you back.