Open today: 00:00 - 23:30

from US$52,00
from US$38,25
from US$42,50
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had an awesome experience.
Infancy the best I have had in a while now.
Plus the customer service was #1
Their services was not expensive but the quality was superb.

Date of experience: January 2021
adventuretoursdubai, Guest Relations Manager at Adventure Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings!

Thank you very much for your feedback and appreciation for our service. The encouragement from your side is the real motivation for us to come up with more amazing activities.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was a very pleasant experience with my friends there.We had a lot of fun with the camel ride with my friends through the desert.It was little hot at that time but still it was a pleasant climate.The dinner was the thing I loved the most about this trip.It was the tastiest meal I've had in my life(not exaggerating,it's true!). I've never had a Dubai dinner before but I am very glad to have my first here.I will recommend this place to all of you.

Date of experience: May 2020

Greetings!

We Appreciate that you give your precious time to review us. Hope you spent good time with us, and we hope you will back again. Thank You!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My Fiance and I Dubai last december. It was an amazing experience you shouldn't miss out. The BBQ dinner was delicious. Make sure you don't miss out if you visit Dubai.

Date of experience: December 2020

Greetings!
Thanks very much for your appreciation, we are happy that u liked our services and enjoyed fully. this makes us satisfied also when our guests feel happy. Thanks a lot.

Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very nice for new and professional adventures was a great pleasure meeting the traveling agency and a breath taking journey seeing the true beauty of the place and the countless stars at night

Date of experience: December 2020

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Stand at top of dune & enjoy sandboarding slide to down
25 minutes Quad Bike Self Drive Ride
Complimentary Camel Ride for photos
climbing up and over peaks and valleys, and taking in the amazing scenery.
one part were travellers dont forget and we dont let them forget their trip !!!

Date of experience: November 2020
adventuretoursdubai, Guest Relations Manager at Adventure Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Greetings!!
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Adventure Tours.We really appreciate it.
Hope to see you again.