“Visit”

Summer Place Dubai
Ranked #10 of 12 556 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$15 - US$80
Neighbourhood: Business Bay
Description: Summer Place Dubai started as one of the first oriental restaurants in the original Metropolitan Hotel for over 20 years. An authentic Asian ambience reminiscent the Land of the Dragons with a modern oriental interior touch. OPEN DAILY from 6:00 PM to 1:00 AM. Situated at the 31st floor of V Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton.
Reviewed 27 February 2021

I really enjoyed my time at summer place. I loved the Asian ambience. The staff is so friendly. The food is great. I totally recommend it !

Date of visit: February 2021
AHC Team, General Manager at Summer Place Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2021

Dear JanaMhanna12,

We are delighted to hear about your positive experience at Summer Place. Your feedback is important to us as it ensures that we continue to deliver the service our guests expect from us.

Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your feedback and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Summer Place Management

Write a reviewReviews (245)

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

Place looks amazing such beautiful place to go to but most importantly Is how amazing is the food. Love it there

Dear B9220VFkatherinet,

Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

We have the most amazing dinner, super tasty asian food , good a fast service and the best desert ever (we have the banana with ice cream)

Dear camilabZ8374LE,

Reviewed 26 February 2021

Went for the first time today and I loved it so much, the staff is very attentive and they have a fantastic view!! The food is excellent, must try the fried banana!!

Dear Denise A,

Reviewed 25 February 2021

Really nice food! Find it hard to find nice Chinese food in Dubai but really like it here! Will definitely be returning

Date of visit: February 2021
AHC Team, General Manager at Summer Place Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2021

Dear chloehO42EF,