Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com
US$88
View deal
Hotels.com
Snaptravel
Reviews (1 749)
1 749 results
All reviews ginger restaurant dubai mall kite beach la mer rooftop pool nice stay jumeirah beach excellent hotel duty manager late check buffet breakfast housekeeping staff free shuttle house keeping special thanks front office burj khalifa
Selected filters
3 - 8 of 1 749 reviews
Reviewed 16 February 2021

I am here for business and the next country I am flying to requires a 16-day quarantine. So, I find myself at this location.

Check-In: Check-in was accomplished at 730 pm and the front staff was delightful. I was asked what breakfast I would like and I requested the Indian breakfast

7am ish: received a phone call waking me up to confirm I wanted the Indian breakfast. I was a bit annoyed having been called so early but it was a small thing and I actually thought it was great customer service to confirm what breakfast I wanted.

8am-ish: International breakfast delivered. I called immediately to the operator and requested the Indian breakfast. I was told, "I will inform Room Service"

815am-sh: No phone call and no breakfast. I phoned again and was told " I will inform room service" again. I requested a call back after room service was informed to confirm what the estimated time of delivery will be. I was called back and told that my breakfast would be delivered " Right Away"

830am-ish : No breakfast or call to explain why. Called again and was informed that Room Service would be informed. I asked to speak to the General Manager. I was told that my message would be passed to the Director of Food and Beverage. I repeated I wanted to speak to the General Manager and was informed that my message would be passed along.

845am-ish: I called again and was as there was still no breakfast. Asked to speak to the GM for the 2nd time. I was told my message would be passed. I told the operator I would hold and was informed that my message would be passed.

9:20am-sh: Received another International breakfast. Gave it back to the waiter and called and asked to speak to the GM for the third time. I spoke to the Duty Manager and she said she would bring the breakfast herself.

9:30am-ish: Duty Manager delivers the proper breakfast herself.

10am: Still no word from the GM. First day of 16 days here at this property. As I am reading previous comments I do notice that breakfast and food service receive low marks. That is after you get past the remarks that seem to have been copied and pasted out of a Ramada brochure.

There is also mold and or mildew in my shower with soap scum on the shower door. I am stuck here for 16 days so there is not much that can be done about that. But, just in case you are not a fan of mold or mildew or someone else's soap scum...FYI.
The fact that there is so much Mold/Mildew in the bathroom means that over time whenever room inspections are completed that Ramada had deemed it OK that they have their customers shower in such disgusting conditions. Or, that the management staff here is not completing their inspections.

Room tip: Don't Stay Here
Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2021

Best and most comfortable with warm hospatility accomodation ever in meena road dubai among all hotels in this area all staff was well behaved and was eager to work on our all requirements ....it was really an amazing trip...

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2021

I stayed at the hotel for around 1 week and really enjoyed it.

Want to say a huge thanks to the receptionist Lazat (or Lyazat) for her very helpful service and kind heart.

I also really loved that there are so many delicious and super cheap restaurants near the hotel.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank Artem_Pitt
Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

Stayed here for 11 days and enjoyed every minute, staff were very polite and helpful especially at the desk, rooms were good, spacious clean and tidy, there’s only 4 floors so don’t expect any great views, We paid for breakfast but only went once, not great for Dubai standards but edible, great pool area and added bonus there’s a english style pub and a club on each side of the hotel on entrance which are open til 3am. Loads of shops in walking distance for food and other essentials. Great location, everything seemed to be within 15min radius, airport, downtown, beaches. Great stay

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Gurpssahara
Reviewed 24 January 2021

Ramada is one of the best hotels to stay in dubai. Everything is good. The staffs are very much helpful and friendly.Joey(driver) is the best person available in the hotel for any of your needs like cabs or any other arrangements. The hotel management should give me a worthy compliment for his exceptional service.

Date of stay: December 2020