“Great experience but not great food”
Review of At.Mosphere

At.Mosphere
Ranked #175 of 10 211 Restaurants in Dubai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: At.mosphere Restaurant sports sleek and stylish interiors where guests can enjoy contemporary international cuisine. The venue can accommodate 80 guests including a private dining room that can seat 12 people. It is open through the week offering a full à la carte menu for lunch and dinner. Some of the specialties include prime cuts of beef, organic poultry and seafood – all freshly sourced and prepared. This dining room allows you to relax with soft tempo music in the background. The interior is comprised of hand-polished mahogany wood walls with furniture in shades of amethyst and cocoa. It contains a beverage display wall, decanting tables and overhead glass displays. A sleek exhibition grill, divided by a marble and glass wall, separates the private and main dining area.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had prebooked this which is essential.

We tried to enter via the Dubai Mall but discovered that, despite this being next door, it’s quite a long walk nearly all the way around the world’s tallest building before you can get it.

You enter via the Armani Hotel and I would recommend you do this via taxi as walking in this city at this time of year is not recommended.

From the reception in the Armani, you are escorted down a floor and then invited into a lift which takes you to floor 123. You walk down a floor into the restaurant. It was still daytime when we arrived (approx 18.30) and it apparently doesn’t change much during the year.

Sunset was amazing. The change from daytime to nighttime is also fantastic to watch from this vantage point. We had a view which overlooked the Dubai Fountains which look great from up here but are probably better at ground floor level given the sound is a significant part of the experience.

Service is a bit OTT and the food in the lounge was only average. We had a crab tartine starter which was served on some dark sourdough bread which was tough to cut and eat. Portion size was OK. We both had seafood main courses which were ok but not better. Surprisingly, drinks are reasonably priced.

It’s a better experience than paying lots for the official tour and you get the opportunity to spend a couple of hours at your table.

Iva Stupar S, General Manager at At.Mosphere, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Peter H,

Thank you very much for taking time to leave feedback on TripAdvisor. Please be informed that your comments will be used as a right tool for our continuous improvement. In the case of future bookings please use my direct email address or phone number and I will gladly assist with your reservation. IStupar@atmosphereburjkhalifa.com or +971556559833.

General Manager, At.mosphere Burj Khalifa

Write a ReviewReviews (2 957)

14 - 18 of 2 957 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our family had a delicious dinner and the view was outstanding. The restaurant staff was excellent and the food was great quality. check out the desert pic that I posted.
#delicious

Iva Stupar S, General Manager at At.Mosphere, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Michael O,

Thank you very much on a behalf of At.mosphere Team!
I am glad that you enjoyed with us and we are looking forward to seeing you again upstairs!
In the case of future bookings, do not hesitate to use my direct email address or phone number below and I will happily assist!

IStupar@atmosphereburjkhalifa.com or +971556559833

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Except views, there is nothing much to say about this place. Seats are not comfortable. Average food. Drinks are fine

Dear JYOTHI R,

Thank you very much for taking time to leave feedback on TripAdvisor.
IStupar@atmosphereburjkhalifa.com or +971556559833.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Everything, from the warm welcome from the reception, engaging waitresses and the accommodating Manager, was perfect. The views are spectacular! Drinks are expensive but that is to be expected when you’re in the world’s tallest building. Needless to say, I enjoyed it!!!

Dear CMV0909,

Thank you very much for the amazing review you wrote on TripAdvisor!
We are glad that you enjoyed through the night with us and hope to see you back again upstairs!
In the case of future bookings, please do not hesitate to use my direct email address or phone number and I will be happy to assist.

IStupar@atmosphereburjhkahlifa.com or +971556559833

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Well worth the money for outstanding service, sensational food and the best view in Dubai.As much tea, coffee and other refreshing drinks as you can drink and a beautiful afternoon tea stand of cakes, scones and sandwiches. The staff were happy to bring more of our favourite sandwiches and we took a posh doggy bag of our unfinished cakes home :)

Dear Lula240,

I wish to thank you on the behalf of At.mosphere Team for the time you took to leave the comment and I will make sure that Team is aware about it, as they are allways doing their best to accommodate guest's needs.
I hope that we will see you soon again up in the clouds and in the case of future bookings, please do not hesitate to use my direct email address or phone number and I will be happy to assist.

IStupar@atmosphereburjhkahlifa.com or +971556559833