Reviews (6 338)
6 338 results
4 883
4 883
All reviews rib room al nafoorah sultans lounge imperium restaurant half board marble bath snow room talise ottoman spa biggest bath the club lounge ice lollies beautiful hotel wild wadi palm view kids club pure luxury free water
378 - 383 of 6 338 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Everything was prefect, stayed with my kids and wife, all was perfect. From the checkin to the checkout, staff was great, preparing the room 2 times a day, service is more than perfect, staff was all the time smiling and happy.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank srsalimr
JZS_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Fantastic, we are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to having you with us soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my fiance stayed there to celebrate our birthdays and I have planned to propose during this stay.

All tge departments have been very accommodating and friendly even with regards to the last minute requests.

Our favourite restaurant was Rib Room. We have dined there 2 times during our stay. The food was awesome as well as the service from the team (unfortunately I do not remember all the names, but we had a very warm welcome, great service from Mark and awesome cocktails / mocktails made by the bartender).

Thank you very much for the great stay.

We will definitely be back!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Wow, you said it all in your review.

We hope that the next time you are in town you will once again choose to stay with us.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Need to improve customer services more towards welcoming guests on their arrival outside. Need kids pool inside + outdoors as summer heat can be intense which nobody enjoys. Other than that everything else is Amazing.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This is my second time at Zabeel Saray and was very excited. However felt disappointed with the service I received. Majority of the working staff were excellent however the senior manager was unhelpful.

Had an issue with the room key not being recognised by the pad on the third night and it continued throughout my stay. Had four different colleagues come and have a look at it and spoke to two different people at the reception each time but nothing was done. Had to travel from 5th floor to the reception each time I wanted to access my room, which was a very long walk. With a baby.

Spoke to the manager when checking out and she was extremely rude and unhelpful. She was not interested in the problem at all and just wanted a swift check out.

Took me 40 minutes for her to admit that they have issues with the room key and the pads. By now I just wanted my bill but their systems were down so had to wait for my bill to be printed and finally when I was given the bill she gave me another rooms bill but before I could even point this out she went off. So again had to wait and when she came back she was not apologetic in the slightest and handed me the correct bill.
At this point I’m stood with a frustrated baby in my arms crying and upset but this was not acknowledged or any sympathy given or any suggestions to sit down and sort it out. I was also getting late for my flight as I had wasted an hour. It was all very unorganised.

I have always stayed at Jumeirah properties for their excellent customer service however on this occasion I felt let down and the manager knew I left upset. I stayed in Burj Al Arab and Al Naseem in January and their service was explicable could not fault anything.
This experience has really put me off visiting Zabeel Saray again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018

My wife and I had a short 5night stay and stayed club class,from getting off the plane to getting back to the airport our stay was excellent.The hotel was what we expected from the standard set in Dubai and the restaurants served an array of different foods.I can certainly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to go to Dubai.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank alangoodall

Thank you for your lovely comments. We look forward to having you with us soon.